Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crossroads - Bug Reports
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/chat
Undefined variable: content (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30

Well, I was trying to send a message through Crossroads (I was the receiving party and answering a text the other party had written) basicly that was the problem

Browser: Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m

Devise Used: Desktop, put together by me so no specific brand. No faults as a whole with the computer and works perfectly.

Internet connection: Wireless through my phone which is connected to a router through Wi-Fi (Could be at fault here but I thought U guys might want to know and see the error code if something else was to blame for the error)

Antivirus prog.: AVG (how that is relevant in this case I'm not sure)

Windows 7 Ultimate, 16 RAM
http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/chat
Undefined variable: content (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/layouts/onecol-default.blade.php) in /c33dd90552d7cabc6007faa23e1c2c63 Line 30

Well, I was trying to send a message through Crossroads (I was the receiving party and answering a text the other party had written) basicly that was the problem

Browser: Chrome Version 55.0.2883.87 m

Devise Used: Desktop, put together by me so no specific brand. No faults as a whole with the computer and works perfectly.

Internet connection: Wireless through my phone which is connected to a router through Wi-Fi (Could be at fault here but I thought U guys might want to know and see the error code if something else was to blame for the error)

Antivirus prog.: AVG (how that is relevant in this case I'm not sure)

Windows 7 Ultimate, 16 RAM
tumblr_oliyc3cZWr1w639roo1_1280.png
Browser: Chrome
Device: Desktop
Device OS: Windows
internet Connection: Wired cable
Antivirus: Not sure
Bug: tried to approve a 2way CR and this text generated

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: delete from inventory where userid in (157781, 110818) and quantity = 0)

CR was able to be approved on the second try
Browser: Chrome
Device: Desktop
Device OS: Windows
internet Connection: Wired cable
Antivirus: Not sure
Bug: tried to approve a 2way CR and this text generated

SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: delete from inventory where userid in (157781, 110818) and quantity = 0)

CR was able to be approved on the second try
tumblr_otxs1sLvNi1ucp51yo3_100.png
I just had this problem, and I couldn't send a message back to the person. http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/chat
I just had this problem, and I couldn't send a message back to the person. http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/offer/chat
Browser(s) Used
Internet Explorer

?Browser(s) Version
Version 11.576.14393.0

•Device(s) Used
Acer Ultrabook (Laptop)

•Device Operating System
Windows

?Operating System Version
Windows 10

•Internet Connection Type
Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-N (Home network)

•Describe the bug in detail:

I bought 11,500 gems on Sunday, Feb 5. I had roughly 79(or 78, i can't quite remember) gems already, plus 85 from a dragon that had sold in the AH.
On 2017-02-04 14:25:20, I bought a dragon for 400 gems.
(That means I should have 11,263 or 11264 gems)

However, I was trying to buy a usermade accent and this is where things got weird. The skincent cost 850 gems, which I put in a crossroads trade. I had opened a few chests and exalted a few dragons, so my new balance was 10,426. (The chests/exalts i think gave me 13/14 gems)

However, the user i was trying to buy from canceled the crossroads nearly as soon as i'd sent it. My gems weren't returned - my balance still says 10,426.

Now, a lot of personal things have happened in my life in the past few days (my step-uncle committed suicide yesterday morning) so a purchase may have slipped my mind. However, this is kind of frustrating, so i'd appreciate any help with this matter. Thank you!
Browser(s) Used
Internet Explorer

?Browser(s) Version
Version 11.576.14393.0

•Device(s) Used
Acer Ultrabook (Laptop)

•Device Operating System
Windows

?Operating System Version
Windows 10

•Internet Connection Type
Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-N (Home network)

•Describe the bug in detail:

I bought 11,500 gems on Sunday, Feb 5. I had roughly 79(or 78, i can't quite remember) gems already, plus 85 from a dragon that had sold in the AH.
On 2017-02-04 14:25:20, I bought a dragon for 400 gems.
(That means I should have 11,263 or 11264 gems)

However, I was trying to buy a usermade accent and this is where things got weird. The skincent cost 850 gems, which I put in a crossroads trade. I had opened a few chests and exalted a few dragons, so my new balance was 10,426. (The chests/exalts i think gave me 13/14 gems)

However, the user i was trying to buy from canceled the crossroads nearly as soon as i'd sent it. My gems weren't returned - my balance still says 10,426.

Now, a lot of personal things have happened in my life in the past few days (my step-uncle committed suicide yesterday morning) so a purchase may have slipped my mind. However, this is kind of frustrating, so i'd appreciate any help with this matter. Thank you!
Browser(s) Used
Firefox

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Operating System Version

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
Kaspersky

Antivirus Version

Describe the bug in detail:
I had a Crossroads 2-way-trade up with someone for a dragon. I canceled the trade and lost 362 gems. They were never put back into my account after canceling the trade. Gems were lost on Feb 07, 2017 14:37:38, and still haven't received them.

Browser(s) Used
Firefox

Browser(s) Version

Device(s) Used
Desktop

Device Operating System
Windows 10

Operating System Version

Internet Connection Type
Wireless

Antivirus Installed
Kaspersky

Antivirus Version

I had a Crossroads 2-way-trade up with someone for a dragon. I canceled the trade and lost 362 gems. They were never put back into my account after canceling the trade. Gems were lost on Feb 07, 2017 14:37:38, and still haven't received them.

tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png fr__shadow_by_baelfin-d8uyn7o.png Indigo #11475 •she/her •fr+3
plague_0.png shadow_2.png tumblr_inline_nbax555ssE1qg78ij.png
Browser Used: Chrome

Browser Version: 55.0.2883.8

Device Used: HP laptop; no other known errors.

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Everytime I try to access Swipp's Swap Stand, I get this error message (with the 404 dragon):

"If you post a report, please include the following information:

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/swipp/index.blade.php) in /c3f5c7c7614a15f973b93e0711c8086a Line 97 "

All other sections of the trading post appear to be working normally. I have tried reloading the page, as well as logging out and logging back in.
Browser Used: Chrome

Browser Version: 55.0.2883.8

Device Used: HP laptop; no other known errors.

Internet Connection Type: Wireless

Everytime I try to access Swipp's Swap Stand, I get this error message (with the 404 dragon):

"If you post a report, please include the following information:

http://www1.flightrising.com/trading/swipp

Trying to get property of non-object (View: /home/vhosts/www1.flightrising.com/app/views/swipp/index.blade.php) in /c3f5c7c7614a15f973b93e0711c8086a Line 97 "

All other sections of the trading post appear to be working normally. I have tried reloading the page, as well as logging out and logging back in.
Chrome browser, mobile phone. Only means of internet access BTW. Tried to begin a one way trade and recieved this error; http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/deliver/start
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' (SQL: select count(*) as aggregate from `users` where `username` = violetgamma?) in /Connection.php Line 539
Chrome browser, mobile phone. Only means of internet access BTW. Tried to begin a one way trade and recieved this error; http://www1.flightrising.com/crossroads/deliver/start
SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1267 Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation '=' (SQL: select count(*) as aggregate from `users` where `username` = violetgamma?) in /Connection.php Line 539
Ljw7JvQ.pngchoose_by_myserpentine-d9d2f6x.png
Unsticky!
Unsticky!
Browser(s) Used
google chrome

Browser(s) Version
?

Device(s) Used

Desktop

Device Operating System
windows

Operating System Version
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Home

Antivirus Installed
McAfee

Antivirus Version

I completed a trade with someone I did not receive my treasure nor my gems. I can provide a screen shot of the trade receipt if necessary. I am missing 1200 gems and 1.2mill treasure.
Browser(s) Used
google chrome

Browser(s) Version
?

Device(s) Used

Desktop

Device Operating System
windows

Operating System Version
Windows 10

Internet Connection Type
Wireless
Home

Antivirus Installed
McAfee

Antivirus Version

I completed a trade with someone I did not receive my treasure nor my gems. I can provide a screen shot of the trade receipt if necessary. I am missing 1200 gems and 1.2mill treasure.
oKLyEEG.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20