Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 535 536
The games started working when users online hit the 740 mark, then stopped about at 750. I just managed to get 3 levels in on Runes.
The games started working when users online hit the 740 mark, then stopped about at 750. I just managed to get 3 levels in on Runes.
I, too, am having difficulty getting the games and Coliseum to load. I usually use FF and was stuck with just watching the logo bounce up and down on the loading screen. I just installed Chrome and tried again. I was able to get RotA to load to menu, and selected to play. The runes and timer refused to load, but the rest of the game did. Couldn't do anything, then it went back to the game's menu. I selected Play again, and this time it just stuck without loading the runes and timer again. Trying Jigsaw on Chrome gave me the same 'stuck loading' as I had on Firefox, and the Coliseum is giving me the same. I have been able to successfully play the games and Coliseum the previous couple days, so I suspect it may be server load causing the problem.

And as I was typing that, it seems 100 people jumped off the game and Coliseum actually decided to make progress on the loading bar. o.O Specifically, there shows 772 people online when the Coliseum decided to finally work.
I, too, am having difficulty getting the games and Coliseum to load. I usually use FF and was stuck with just watching the logo bounce up and down on the loading screen. I just installed Chrome and tried again. I was able to get RotA to load to menu, and selected to play. The runes and timer refused to load, but the rest of the game did. Couldn't do anything, then it went back to the game's menu. I selected Play again, and this time it just stuck without loading the runes and timer again. Trying Jigsaw on Chrome gave me the same 'stuck loading' as I had on Firefox, and the Coliseum is giving me the same. I have been able to successfully play the games and Coliseum the previous couple days, so I suspect it may be server load causing the problem.

And as I was typing that, it seems 100 people jumped off the game and Coliseum actually decided to make progress on the loading bar. o.O Specifically, there shows 772 people online when the Coliseum decided to finally work.
33ueat0.png
Really sorry about this, guys. We're getting absolutely slammed and working hard behind the scenes, every second, to assess the situation and find a remedy where we can. Thank you very much for your patience and consideration of launch day congestion. You're awesome.
Really sorry about this, guys. We're getting absolutely slammed and working hard behind the scenes, every second, to assess the situation and find a remedy where we can. Thank you very much for your patience and consideration of launch day congestion. You're awesome.
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
It is up and working for me right now.

edit: and now it is down again.

I appreciate all the work y'all are doing. Just trying to give you as much feed back as I can.
It is up and working for me right now.

edit: and now it is down again.

I appreciate all the work y'all are doing. Just trying to give you as much feed back as I can.
FRFlightPrideBannerWind_zps362d3fa9.png
I'm back, but life is being complicated. It probably will take awhile for me to reply, because I log on irratically.
I understand completely, with a new site just opening up, you're naturally going to be hit with an avalanche of issues. I'm really enjoying the site so far, though! Thank you for all of your hard work trying to keep it together, too.
I understand completely, with a new site just opening up, you're naturally going to be hit with an avalanche of issues. I'm really enjoying the site so far, though! Thank you for all of your hard work trying to keep it together, too.
Well, it seems that the Colloseum and fair loads now, but now whenever I'm delivering the finishing blow for a fight, it goes back to the main menu before I see the results screen.
Well, it seems that the Colloseum and fair loads now, but now whenever I'm delivering the finishing blow for a fight, it goes back to the main menu before I see the results screen.
For me the Coliseum loads just fine for me. But I cannot play any games right now, so it seems like the Fairgrounds is down again at least for me. Which is a bit sad, I'm so close to getting the Treasure for the Tiger Gene and I can't get anything done to earn the last of the Treasure I need for it XD
For me the Coliseum loads just fine for me. But I cannot play any games right now, so it seems like the Fairgrounds is down again at least for me. Which is a bit sad, I'm so close to getting the Treasure for the Tiger Gene and I can't get anything done to earn the last of the Treasure I need for it XD
2dadebad9cbdc69e549c9cb01b66156e.png
ToxicCreed
She/Her | Ace | Gamer and Nerd | 35yo
An Old Relic of FR who backed the Kickstarter. I rarely get around much these days and most of my time is spent on the IKTR Forum Thread which has consumed my lair with Fandragons.
Melekure Kingdom Hatchery
I'm having a different issue with mine. I can get into the Coliseum and fight, but the second I click the weapon button that will do something to finish off my enemy and end the fight, the game takes me back to the Coliseum menu screen. I don't know if this is the server crash or not. It's really annoying and it's cost me a lot of exp.
I'm having a different issue with mine. I can get into the Coliseum and fight, but the second I click the weapon button that will do something to finish off my enemy and end the fight, the game takes me back to the Coliseum menu screen. I don't know if this is the server crash or not. It's really annoying and it's cost me a lot of exp.
I can 'access' both games but the memory one only shows the bg and no cards while the jigsaw one doesn't recognize puzzle completion.
I can 'access' both games but the memory one only shows the bg and no cards while the jigsaw one doesn't recognize puzzle completion.
Of course it is happening inside your head, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?”
Having the same problems as Cipherix right now. I'm using FireFox, and outside of these moments of server robustness I don't usually have any issues.
Having the same problems as Cipherix right now. I'm using FireFox, and outside of these moments of server robustness I don't usually have any issues.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 535 536