Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 535 536
I'm also having issues with Jigsaw not wanting to load.
I'm also having issues with Jigsaw not wanting to load.
Right, so I have been able to play the Coliseum for the past hour and a half or so, which I've been doing since the Fairgounds have wonked out. (I'm using Google Chrome by the way.) But now, even the Coliseum's crashed. So yeah, just thought I'd let you know. I wish you good luck for the rest of the week! Something tells me you guys are gonna need it.
Right, so I have been able to play the Coliseum for the past hour and a half or so, which I've been doing since the Fairgounds have wonked out. (I'm using Google Chrome by the way.) But now, even the Coliseum's crashed. So yeah, just thought I'd let you know. I wish you good luck for the rest of the week! Something tells me you guys are gonna need it.
I'm having loading issues, too. I only get the loading logo but the bar doesn't move.

I'm using Chrome, if that matters.
I'm having loading issues, too. I only get the loading logo but the bar doesn't move.

I'm using Chrome, if that matters.
Yeah, I've got the same issue. I'm using IE, and when I go to the Coliseum or try to play a game in the Fairgrounds I get the bouncing logo and the load bar doesn't move. Dunno if this helps or not.
Yeah, I've got the same issue. I'm using IE, and when I go to the Coliseum or try to play a game in the Fairgrounds I get the bouncing logo and the load bar doesn't move. Dunno if this helps or not.
Ooh, I was having this issue. In my case (FF, Windows 7), the loading bar fills up fully and music starts playing but it just goes in a loading loop, for both Fairgrounds and Colosseum.

We're rooting for you, awesome admin team! ^_^ You can do it! *takes out pom poms*
Ooh, I was having this issue. In my case (FF, Windows 7), the loading bar fills up fully and music starts playing but it just goes in a loading loop, for both Fairgrounds and Colosseum.

We're rooting for you, awesome admin team! ^_^ You can do it! *takes out pom poms*
+1, in Chrome. No server outage has been reported yet, but I suspect it to be the cause.
+1, in Chrome. No server outage has been reported yet, but I suspect it to be the cause.
Same as above. I was playing Colosseum until it just stopped working and when I tried to reload, I'd just get the logo. And then I tried fairgrounds and just the logo and music. I thought it was just my crappy connection but seems not! I use chrome and windows 8.
Same as above. I was playing Colosseum until it just stopped working and when I tried to reload, I'd just get the logo. And then I tried fairgrounds and just the logo and music. I thought it was just my crappy connection but seems not! I use chrome and windows 8.
ZGYmTia.png
Add another for Chrome. It was working fine for me 8 hours ago, before I left for work, but now it Jigsaw won't load a puzzle for me (I get to main menu, but no farther). Also, my earned gold is not showing up from the games. It should be over 24,000 but is listed as 0. I'm guessing its related? I expect its due to congestion, since when I played this morning only 300 people were online, where as now its over 700
Add another for Chrome. It was working fine for me 8 hours ago, before I left for work, but now it Jigsaw won't load a puzzle for me (I get to main menu, but no farther). Also, my earned gold is not showing up from the games. It should be over 24,000 but is listed as 0. I'm guessing its related? I expect its due to congestion, since when I played this morning only 300 people were online, where as now its over 700
sQ35KLV.png
I'm the same for FF, but on vista. Both with fairgrounds and coliseum. The loading bar will fill up or look full and then it just sits there. Nothing else. Well, at least i got one full game in of arcanists rune without a glitch today at around 2pm CST just before it went down.
I'm the same for FF, but on vista. Both with fairgrounds and coliseum. The loading bar will fill up or look full and then it just sits there. Nothing else. Well, at least i got one full game in of arcanists rune without a glitch today at around 2pm CST just before it went down.
Yeah, Fairegrounds and Coliseum just stopped working. I'm using Firefox and I only have problems with this site. Could someone please get on it ASAP?
Yeah, Fairegrounds and Coliseum just stopped working. I'm using Firefox and I only have problems with this site. Could someone please get on it ASAP?
phke_zpsfbf77644.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 535 536