Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536
I can't get the coli to load completely on my Opera browser. This is odd because at least as far back as 2 months ago it worked fine.

I took a hiatus from grinding, so I can't tell you exactly when this might have started. When I picked it back up last month, I shrugged off the problem and immediately switched to using Chrome for the coli. Then a friend mentioned I should probably tell you guys that I was logged in on two browsers at once every now and then.

So anyway, here's my specs:

I've already tried flipping the socket toggle. Normal doesn't work at all anywhere, so I'm on alternate.

Toshiba Satellite Laptop running Windows 8.1

Opera
Version: 47.0.2631.55 (PGO)
System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (WoW64)

Browser identification
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.78 Safari/537.36 OPR/47.0.2631.55

What happens in opera is that the initial coli screen will load very slowly but will eventually load completely. However, when I do get it loaded and go to modify my team the loading bar will fill with yellow but then stop before the last 2 centimeters of the bar is full. Then I'll get a connection interrupted message. It never fully loads to let me pick my team, but does let me load to pick a venue, but then fails to load that venue for me to grind in it.

This only happens in Opera, I don't have this problem at all in Chrome, where it loads the coli screens very quickly with only occasionall lag if I don't refresh the coli page every so often. Usually in amount the time to train a fodder.

Uh.... I swear I've forgotten how the bug report process is supposed to go, but I also have Firefox, so if you'd like me to test things there, just let me know.
I can't get the coli to load completely on my Opera browser. This is odd because at least as far back as 2 months ago it worked fine.

I took a hiatus from grinding, so I can't tell you exactly when this might have started. When I picked it back up last month, I shrugged off the problem and immediately switched to using Chrome for the coli. Then a friend mentioned I should probably tell you guys that I was logged in on two browsers at once every now and then.

So anyway, here's my specs:

I've already tried flipping the socket toggle. Normal doesn't work at all anywhere, so I'm on alternate.

Toshiba Satellite Laptop running Windows 8.1

Opera
Version: 47.0.2631.55 (PGO)
System: Windows 8.1 64-bit (WoW64)

Browser identification
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/60.0.3112.78 Safari/537.36 OPR/47.0.2631.55

What happens in opera is that the initial coli screen will load very slowly but will eventually load completely. However, when I do get it loaded and go to modify my team the loading bar will fill with yellow but then stop before the last 2 centimeters of the bar is full. Then I'll get a connection interrupted message. It never fully loads to let me pick my team, but does let me load to pick a venue, but then fails to load that venue for me to grind in it.

This only happens in Opera, I don't have this problem at all in Chrome, where it loads the coli screens very quickly with only occasionall lag if I don't refresh the coli page every so often. Usually in amount the time to train a fodder.

Uh.... I swear I've forgotten how the bug report process is supposed to go, but I also have Firefox, so if you'd like me to test things there, just let me know.
Long Patrol and Hibden
for forum games, please.
QF3R6o0.png mFu1NtF.png
[/center]
I'm having the same trouble. It looks like the websocket test works, and my spouse, who uses the same systems I do to play, had NO issues whatsoever. All I get is a warning about possible seizures, and then the whole page freezes. I can't check the box to avoid seeing the message, nothing. But my spouse, who uses a phone and iPad identical to my own, can play just fine. What am I doing wrong?
I'm having the same trouble. It looks like the websocket test works, and my spouse, who uses the same systems I do to play, had NO issues whatsoever. All I get is a warning about possible seizures, and then the whole page freezes. I can't check the box to avoid seeing the message, nothing. But my spouse, who uses a phone and iPad identical to my own, can play just fine. What am I doing wrong?
Would someone receive these errors if the restrictions on their phone is enabled? Because, myself and many others have been "locked out" of this setting on our iPhones since the iOS 7 update. Unfortunately, I do not have Wi-Fi so I can only play on my phone :( guess I'll be making treasure via selling gathered items till I find a way to reset my restrictions passcode or something. I've only been playing for a day but I will continue to even with my dilemma because I ALREADY FRIGGIN' LOVE THIS GAME! Y'all are doing a superb job and I can already tell this community and the admin. is amazing!!!
Would someone receive these errors if the restrictions on their phone is enabled? Because, myself and many others have been "locked out" of this setting on our iPhones since the iOS 7 update. Unfortunately, I do not have Wi-Fi so I can only play on my phone :( guess I'll be making treasure via selling gathered items till I find a way to reset my restrictions passcode or something. I've only been playing for a day but I will continue to even with my dilemma because I ALREADY FRIGGIN' LOVE THIS GAME! Y'all are doing a superb job and I can already tell this community and the admin. is amazing!!!
PICKLE RIIIIICK!!!
It happens to me to I can't get to the coliseum
It happens to me to I can't get to the coliseum
Hey, the Coliseum is not working. Can you find out what is wrong with it? Safe mode does not solve the problem, Websockets works, and I don't have the software that blocks it. Some dragons I had grew up. Could that possibly cause the sprite problem, rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/NaN/undefined.png.
Hey, the Coliseum is not working. Can you find out what is wrong with it? Safe mode does not solve the problem, Websockets works, and I don't have the software that blocks it. Some dragons I had grew up. Could that possibly cause the sprite problem, rendern/coliseum/battlesprites/NaN/undefined.png.
Can someone suggest some way I can fix this?
Can someone suggest some way I can fix this?
@Rosycat17

Try also these:
@Rosycat17

Try also these:
@Maki

Thanks! I tried the another browser option and it's working great now.
@Maki

Thanks! I tried the another browser option and it's working great now.
1 2 ... 530 531 532 533 534 535 536