Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Faire / Coliseum not loading!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536
It is such a blessing that the game is run by such dedicated and passionate administration who is on top of things. Hopefully things will get fixed in short order, but knowing programming, finding that one miniscule error can sometimes be very difficult indeed. Apologies are not needed; the community understands the difficulties and supports you to our fullest. :)
It is such a blessing that the game is run by such dedicated and passionate administration who is on top of things. Hopefully things will get fixed in short order, but knowing programming, finding that one miniscule error can sometimes be very difficult indeed. Apologies are not needed; the community understands the difficulties and supports you to our fullest. :)
Malo esse bonæ sub regno Textricis Lucis
Ask when you know not or cast yourself in chains of veiled silence. Question the darkness and the light within will reveal itself.
Insert Future Shop Banner Here
Text In Character will be distinguished by this colour.
i can get it to load on my iphone, but not on my computer. ._.
i can get it to load on my iphone, but not on my computer. ._.
J1Hn7rK.png
I've been using in it firefox, apparently my sockets are fine, but every so often it just craps out.

I switched to Chrome and the loading time is better, game play is less touchy/hinky.
I've been using in it firefox, apparently my sockets are fine, but every so often it just craps out.

I switched to Chrome and the loading time is better, game play is less touchy/hinky.
coffee. need coffee.
i just downloaded google chrome to see if it was a problem with my browser and it seems that they won't load on safari, but they work alright on gchrome.
i just downloaded google chrome to see if it was a problem with my browser and it seems that they won't load on safari, but they work alright on gchrome.
J1Hn7rK.png
[quote name="twitchy" date="2013-06-07 12:43:54" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=17539#20960"] I've been using in it firefox, apparently my sockets are fine, but every so often it just craps out. I switched to Chrome and the loading time is better, game play is less touchy/hinky.[/quote] In all my testing I have found that Chrome is absolutely head and shoulders above any other browser for playing Flight Rising games. Amusingly, second place goes to IE9, and then to Firefox.

In all my testing I have found that Chrome is absolutely head and shoulders above any other browser for playing Flight Rising games. Amusingly, second place goes to IE9, and then to Firefox.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
[quote]In all my testing I have found that Chrome is absolutely head and shoulders above any other browser for playing Flight Rising games. Amusingly, second place goes to IE9, and then to Firefox. [/quote] The only issue I'm having with Chrome is switching from page to page results in a huge white BLINK which is kind of painful. It's whatever the most recent version is. I'm migraine-prone so it's something I really noticed :(
Quote:
In all my testing I have found that Chrome is absolutely head and shoulders above any other browser for playing Flight Rising games. Amusingly, second place goes to IE9, and then to Firefox.

The only issue I'm having with Chrome is switching from page to page results in a huge white BLINK which is kind of painful. It's whatever the most recent version is.

I'm migraine-prone so it's something I really noticed :(
coffee. need coffee.
@Thrage, or anyone else....am I seriously going to have to download Chrome to play these games? I run Safari, and had no trouble until the Faire and Coliseum went down yesterday. Now I cannot access them at all.
@Thrage, or anyone else....am I seriously going to have to download Chrome to play these games? I run Safari, and had no trouble until the Faire and Coliseum went down yesterday. Now I cannot access them at all.
bHeX9bv.png
Fairgrounds games are still crashing for me, on both firefox and internet explorer.
Fairgrounds games are still crashing for me, on both firefox and internet explorer.
I only use chrome, but my game either won't load to begin with, or starts lagging after I finally get it to load, and eventually just stalls and won't progress through turns anymore. The animations are still going, so I don't count it as "frozen", but it's stuck. I only just realized how to play the coliseum today, so I feel a smidge behind. I look forward to getting to play it more though.
I only use chrome, but my game either won't load to begin with, or starts lagging after I finally get it to load, and eventually just stalls and won't progress through turns anymore. The animations are still going, so I don't count it as "frozen", but it's stuck. I only just realized how to play the coliseum today, so I feel a smidge behind. I look forward to getting to play it more though.
I'm a hoarder, much like Crim.
Not sure if it's just me but my battles seem to get stuck as soon as I make a move selection. Animations are still moving, but the buttons disappear as if it will complete the move and then nothing happens and it sits that way. Seems to happen on all stages I've tried.

Thanks everyone who works on these issues <3 . You&#039;ve brought us an awesome game !
Not sure if it&#039;s just me but my battles seem to get stuck as soon as I make a move selection. Animations are still moving, but the buttons disappear as if it will complete the move and then nothing happens and it sits that way. Seems to happen on all stages I&#039;ve tried.

Thanks everyone who works on these issues <3 . You&#039;ve brought us an awesome game !
Hatchery| LV25 Shop and Wishlist| Pixel by CyberNebulas tumblr_o4qoixtnDs1r0015ao1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 535 536