Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Who is Naomi
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Just got an Expired Auction note from Naomi as well! :D
Just got an Expired Auction note from Naomi as well! :D
CQy7TyL.png
[quote name="Lemonsinasoup" date=2016-01-25 23:09:52] @Sirena People put her dragon ID into the Scrying workshop, I can confirm. She's a 5 digit starting with 2, you can check back in the forum , someone scried them earlier. [/quote] OH I see! thank you!
Lemonsinasoup wrote on 2016-01-25:
@Sirena

People put her dragon ID into the Scrying workshop, I can confirm. She's a 5 digit starting with 2, you can check back in the forum , someone scried them earlier.

OH I see! thank you!
One more Naomi spotting to add to the pile. :o
One more Naomi spotting to add to the pile. :o
Wind's High Level
Howling
Commanders
Dragon Lending Program
Just got an auction expired message from Naomi. This is weird.
Just got an auction expired message from Naomi. This is weird.
XJxD2H2.pngumSmgXi.pngQiquUx2.png
@Psionics

I assume you don't mind us using your achievements, correct? I mean, everyone is doing it anyways, but I'd thought I'd ask.
@Psionics

I assume you don't mind us using your achievements, correct? I mean, everyone is doing it anyways, but I'd thought I'd ask.
29d7eqr.png[img]http://http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/YWtheLucida/Mini_zpsgcyumcge.png[/img]
[quote name="ExoticCritter" date=2016-01-25 23:24:10] @Psionics I assume you don't mind us using your achievements, correct? I mean, everyone is doing it anyways, but I'd thought I'd ask. [/quote] Thank you for asking, I appreciate your politeness! :D Everyone is free to use the images I post however they wish
ExoticCritter wrote on 2016-01-25:
@Psionics

Thank you for asking, I appreciate your politeness! :D Everyone is free to use the images I post however they wish
sphwgl.pngppp-badge_breedstore.gif
I sent her a thank you [img]http://i.imgsafe.org/3721600.png[/img]
I sent her a thank you

3721600.png
She/He
Pan - Poly
Drew / Lemons
1tpb8sw.gif
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all of the reports. I have forwarded this issue to the proper channels in hopes that our forever faithful couriers will return swiftly.

In accordance with our forum Code of Conduct, it would be extremely helpful if we could stay on topic and avoid any unnecessary conversations not related to the bug. Having discussions in the Bug Forum takes away from posts that could have pertinent information pertaining to the bug. Any and all posts not directly related to the topic may be removed.

Please continue to post any new information.
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for all of the reports. I have forwarded this issue to the proper channels in hopes that our forever faithful couriers will return swiftly.

In accordance with our forum Code of Conduct, it would be extremely helpful if we could stay on topic and avoid any unnecessary conversations not related to the bug. Having discussions in the Bug Forum takes away from posts that could have pertinent information pertaining to the bug. Any and all posts not directly related to the topic may be removed.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

@Lemonsinasoup
Haha cute! Though I do recommend everyone else do NOT message Naomi. It counts as exploiting a bug and while a few people messaging her may not be a big deal a bunch of people are just gonna make the admins mad like what happened to the front page bug.
@Lemonsinasoup
Haha cute! Though I do recommend everyone else do NOT message Naomi. It counts as exploiting a bug and while a few people messaging her may not be a big deal a bunch of people are just gonna make the admins mad like what happened to the front page bug.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
[quote name="Athame" date=2016-01-25 23:32:07] Hello Everyone, Thank you for all of the reports. I have forwarded this issue to the proper channels in hopes that our forever faithful couriers will return swiftly. In accordance with our forum Code of Conduct, it would be extremely helpful if we could stay on topic and avoid any unnecessary conversations not related to the bug. Having discussions in the Bug Forum takes away from posts that could have pertinent information pertaining to the bug. Any and all posts not directly related to the topic may be removed. Please continue to post any new information. [/quote] Right, I almost forgot this was the debug thread... [s][u]Here's the gist of information we've collected so far:[/u] An account named Naomi with the apparent IDs of '0' and '6773' has somehow overwritten the courier profiles. We are also able to reply to all of the messages that should've been sent by couriers. These observations hold true for all courier messages, both new and old.[/s] ...And apparently it was just now fixed so this post is irrelevant.
Athame wrote on 2016-01-25:
Hello Everyone,

Right, I almost forgot this was the debug thread...

Here's the gist of information we've collected so far:

An account named Naomi with the apparent IDs of '0' and '6773' has somehow overwritten the courier profiles. We are also able to reply to all of the messages that should've been sent by couriers. These observations hold true for all courier messages, both new and old.

...And apparently it was just now fixed so this post is irrelevant.
sphwgl.pngppp-badge_breedstore.gif
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20