Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't feed dragons
So a couple days ago, I came to Flight Rising. I logged in and went to my lair. I tried to click feed dragons, but nothing happened. No pop up, the page didn't refresh, absolutely nothing changed, but my mouse was saying the button was clickable. I figured it was just a problem with my computer, so I just forgot it and waited until the next day to try again. I came across the same problem and couldn't bothered to try to figure it out that night, so I logged on tonight to find I still couldn't feed my dragons. I'm able to gather items and arrange my lair, but I can't convert anything to food and the feed button still says it's clickable, but does nothing when I click it.

I'm still kind of new to Flight Rising, so this might just be a dumb problem for me xD
Either way, I'd really appreciate if I could get some help!!
So a couple days ago, I came to Flight Rising. I logged in and went to my lair. I tried to click feed dragons, but nothing happened. No pop up, the page didn't refresh, absolutely nothing changed, but my mouse was saying the button was clickable. I figured it was just a problem with my computer, so I just forgot it and waited until the next day to try again. I came across the same problem and couldn't bothered to try to figure it out that night, so I logged on tonight to find I still couldn't feed my dragons. I'm able to gather items and arrange my lair, but I can't convert anything to food and the feed button still says it's clickable, but does nothing when I click it.

I'm still kind of new to Flight Rising, so this might just be a dumb problem for me xD
Either way, I'd really appreciate if I could get some help!!
@staarskulls

Clear your browser's cache and cookies - usually buttons being unresponsive will be a result of a corrupted cache.
@staarskulls

Clear your browser's cache and cookies - usually buttons being unresponsive will be a result of a corrupted cache.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
it worked!
thank you so much!<3
it worked!
thank you so much!<3
@ACWN

The same problem happened to me, just after I had cleared my cache, I still could not feed my dragons.
@ACWN

The same problem happened to me, just after I had cleared my cache, I still could not feed my dragons.
boom_more_dragon_by_fluffster_fluffy-dbzedso.png
@truthshifter

Clear it again - make sure you're actually clearing it from your options (CTRL+F5 is not a cache clearing) - then close your browser.

If that doesn't do it, try another browser and device. If not then, please respond with in detail steps on what's going on.
@truthshifter

Clear it again - make sure you're actually clearing it from your options (CTRL+F5 is not a cache clearing) - then close your browser.

If that doesn't do it, try another browser and device. If not then, please respond with in detail steps on what's going on.
..........................................................~FR+1~
Mod Tip: Site bugging out? Clear your cache. :)
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
GnWIkP6.gif
@ACWN

it just decided to work, I do not know why it decided to work after the day I cleared my cache, but at least I feed my dragons again.
@ACWN

it just decided to work, I do not know why it decided to work after the day I cleared my cache, but at least I feed my dragons again.
@ACWN

can feed *
@ACWN

can feed *