Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T]Coliseum: death by bleed freezes game
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
This has now happened to me twice, and I do believe both times I was on the Woodland path against Blooming Stranglers. (I'm certain that was the case the second time) However when I navigated away it either didn't penalize me for doing so or only penalized me 2 energy each as if I had fled. (I can't remember if my dragons' energy had been completely full before hand or not)
This has now happened to me twice, and I do believe both times I was on the Woodland path against Blooming Stranglers. (I'm certain that was the case the second time) However when I navigated away it either didn't penalize me for doing so or only penalized me 2 energy each as if I had fled. (I can't remember if my dragons' energy had been completely full before hand or not)
Na5WGHa.png
I've been getting the same thing going on
Dbxldwq.png

But then I get this
kF9fNS7.png

I still can't battle
I've been getting the same thing going on
Dbxldwq.png

But then I get this
kF9fNS7.png

I still can't battle
BMEWTUV.png
I have a very similar problem except when they died from bleed I can still heal, defend and attack like there are mobs but they are just invisible? I sat here clicking attack and madly clicking all over the place to try and see if there was anything there then sat defending for about 12 rounds and nothing has happened so far. [img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/ba645443d72c9406c1cdd5851e1e41bd/tumblr_mpfpf7rHM51qm1xm3o1_500.png[/img]
I have a very similar problem except when they died from bleed I can still heal, defend and attack like there are mobs but they are just invisible?
I sat here clicking attack and madly clicking all over the place to try and see if there was anything there then sat defending for about 12 rounds and nothing has happened so far.
tumblr_mpfpf7rHM51qm1xm3o1_500.png
XsyYMAb.png5cx1lc.jpgtumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png5cx1lc.jpgXsyYMAb.png
I got the same as quog38, no enemies visible, tho in Woodland Path, bleeds present and quite likely at fault. Will try remember not to use them near the end, haven't raised dragons with the bleed ability before so was wholly unaware of this issue until now, but can see this will take some remembering as I level this batch.
I got the same as quog38, no enemies visible, tho in Woodland Path, bleeds present and quite likely at fault. Will try remember not to use them near the end, haven't raised dragons with the bleed ability before so was wholly unaware of this issue until now, but can see this will take some remembering as I level this batch.
Windsinger, the green and teal deity of the Wind flight, his head and hands pop in from the left while the tip of his tail is on the right.
Happened to me, too.
Happened to me, too.
ctFAI4k.gif
Okay I originally was researching into this more (trying to cause the coliseum to freeze to confirm that bleed does this, since it happened to me the other day) when I also stumbled upon another way to make the Coliseum freeze. I was battling, and all my dragons have the scratch attack in their single slot up top. When battling Bamboophytocats and using the scratch attack repeatedly on them (i think it took something like one round of scratch attacks then froze on the third scratch attack of the second round). This happened twice now, so I'm fairly certain this is a bug too. I'm going to test this out some more.
Okay I originally was researching into this more (trying to cause the coliseum to freeze to confirm that bleed does this, since it happened to me the other day) when I also stumbled upon another way to make the Coliseum freeze. I was battling, and all my dragons have the scratch attack in their single slot up top. When battling Bamboophytocats and using the scratch attack repeatedly on them (i think it took something like one round of scratch attacks then froze on the third scratch attack of the second round). This happened twice now, so I'm fairly certain this is a bug too. I'm going to test this out some more.
Okay I've spent the last 30 minutes researching the scratch attack freeze, and here's my log of incidents:

using scratch on bamboophytocat caused coliseum to freeze (took one full round, then froze on third attack of second round) three times

Using scratch on Wildwood Owl caused coliseum to freeze (took one full round, then froze on third attack of second round) Once

Successfully killed Sakura Owl using only scratch attacks

using scratch on Autumn Dryad caused Coliseum to freeze (took one full round, then froze on third attack of second round) once

Clown Charger attacks Ramoth (dodges) Mnementh attacks Clown charger with scratch coliseum freezes once

Successfully killed Strangler and blooming strangler using only scratch attacks

Successfully killed Autumn Dryad using only scratch attacks

using scratch on Dryad causes coliseum to freeze (took one full round, then froze in second round of attacks) once

Successfully killed Bluefin Charger with scratch attacks

Successfully killed Blooming Strangler with scratch attacks

Successfully killed BambooPhytocat with scratch attacks

Successfully killed Leafy Moth with scratch attacks

Successfully killed Sakura Owl with scratch attacks

Successfully killed Bamboo Phytocat with scratch attacks

Using scratch on Leafy Moth freezes coliseum on first scratch attack once

I basically tallied how many times the coliseum froze while doing this, but logged each successful kill individually. I hope this is found to be useful in researching this. If you need more information let me know, and I'll be happy to do more research with more in depth logs if needed.
Okay I've spent the last 30 minutes researching the scratch attack freeze, and here's my log of incidents:

using scratch on bamboophytocat caused coliseum to freeze (took one full round, then froze on third attack of second round) three times

Using scratch on Wildwood Owl caused coliseum to freeze (took one full round, then froze on third attack of second round) Once

Successfully killed Sakura Owl using only scratch attacks

using scratch on Autumn Dryad caused Coliseum to freeze (took one full round, then froze on third attack of second round) once

Clown Charger attacks Ramoth (dodges) Mnementh attacks Clown charger with scratch coliseum freezes once

Successfully killed Strangler and blooming strangler using only scratch attacks

Successfully killed Autumn Dryad using only scratch attacks

using scratch on Dryad causes coliseum to freeze (took one full round, then froze in second round of attacks) once

Successfully killed Bluefin Charger with scratch attacks

Successfully killed BambooPhytocat with scratch attacks

Successfully killed Leafy Moth with scratch attacks

Successfully killed Sakura Owl with scratch attacks

Successfully killed Bamboo Phytocat with scratch attacks

Using scratch on Leafy Moth freezes coliseum on first scratch attack once

I basically tallied how many times the coliseum froze while doing this, but logged each successful kill individually. I hope this is found to be useful in researching this. If you need more information let me know, and I'll be happy to do more research with more in depth logs if needed.
I have had this happen multiple times today in "Woodland Path". The coliseum freezes when the last enemy has the next turn but bleeds out just before it can take its turn. The game stops and seems to be waiting for the dead enemy to do something and never progresses even when I leave the window open for 15+ minutes. It's happened with multiple enemy types (wildwood owls, stranglers, etc.) [img]http://oi42.tinypic.com/2h5n30w.jpg[/img]
I have had this happen multiple times today in "Woodland Path". The coliseum freezes when the last enemy has the next turn but bleeds out just before it can take its turn. The game stops and seems to be waiting for the dead enemy to do something and never progresses even when I leave the window open for 15+ minutes. It's happened with multiple enemy types (wildwood owls, stranglers, etc.)
2h5n30w.jpg
Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!
Been happening to me too.
Been happening to me too.
This also has happened to me (Flamingo's situation)
This also has happened to me (Flamingo's situation)
~~~~Happy Flying!~~~~
x0tFThs.pngwe_rode_on_the_winds_of_the_rising_storm_by_c_yang-d68stu4.gifelGm1jC.png
(~Skylth~)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16