Bug Report Forums
Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.

Trend Micro + Coli Issue
Sep 18, 2015 09:52:29

miyo

Hi, I'm wondering if the issue with the Coliseum and Trend Micro has been resolved yet? It's not listed in the known issues thread, but I'm still having the exact same problems I've been having since December 2014.

- Stuck on loading screen (FR logo with loading bar at 99%) after selecting a stage. Error message after a few seconds of waiting.
- Unable to advance during my turn; "Ready!" next to dragon name, but unable to click on Abilities/Items/Defend/Flee. Error appears after a few seconds of waiting.
- Unable to click "Fight On!" after winning a couple times in a row. Times out after a few seconds of waiting, error message appears.

The error message I get is "Connection to Flight Rising game server lost. The server may be down, or unresponsive. Please check that your internet connection, noScript and antivirus software are properly configured, and set not to block flightrising.com."

Is there a way to "properly configure" Trend Micro? Or do I still have to disable it completely to play? The last update I saw on this topic was from January (FR tumblr link) so I'm wondering if maybe I missed something? Thanks!
Trend Micro + Coli Issue
Sep 18, 2015 13:10:42

Nightwind

@miyo

I'd suggest whitelisting www.flightrising.com and www1.flightrising.com in Trend Micro and restarting your computer. It's been fairly successful with some of the lastest updates.
Trend Micro + Coli Issue
Sep 18, 2015 13:24:20

miyo

@Nightwind

Thank you! That was actually the first thing I tried back in December, no luck.
Trend Micro + Coli Issue
Sep 18, 2015 13:31:23

Nightwind

@miyo

Are you also using Chrome as your browser? If so, the next thing to try is to add Trend Micro to Chrome's toolbar and restart. The final offering I have for a fix would be to go into the socket settings (you're going to have to google this because I had to get my tech guy to do this for me) and add the socket # for FR's coli connection.

That's all I've got and I hope it helps. I've tried all of the above in various combinations including a fresh install of Trend Micro to add it to Chrome's toolbar. Good luck!
Trend Micro + Coli Issue
Sep 21, 2015 13:25:11

Aceheartlove

I have Trend Micro, You'd have to completely disable it until you're done playing in the Coli.