Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Crim's Collection Cart
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64 65
@Aequorin I did a hard reset twice already. Newsbox is still messed up and Crim still hangs, although it seems she's pausing on new offers after accepting the previous offer moreso than when you go right to the next offer. She's still noticeably slower overall than before.
@Aequorin I did a hard reset twice already. Newsbox is still messed up and Crim still hangs, although it seems she's pausing on new offers after accepting the previous offer moreso than when you go right to the next offer. She's still noticeably slower overall than before.
♥loveyourself♥
1t4XtaG.png
cRHDWyx.png
EIm5dF9.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu9TKgf1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
ll0CfnD.png
Nf8E9Zp.png
QOzSXsE.png
2ou3Y3v.png
♥lovenature♥
I think it just took a crystal from me when I logged on not aware of the problem. I asked around and one of my friends had the same problem with battle stones. [img]http://i.imgur.com/DwKQZfQ.png[/img]
I think it just took a crystal from me when I logged on not aware of the problem. I asked around and one of my friends had the same problem with battle stones.

DwKQZfQ.png
ZVpCPil.png

BzHpyUh.pngNYOWA9o.pngbMq1tG6.png

z9qhfn0.pngROlI7FX.pngZxxgt4q.png

hbKK7Vu.pngryPEgZJ.pngYgzAbYz.png

Gala2021_sig2_pt1.pngGala2021_sig2_pt2.pngGala2021_sig2_pt3.pngGala2021_sig2_pt4.png[/center]

yITklUu.png uoVfMZU.png 83EJM6j.png

WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png

FoddartSigButton.pngOOFHubSigButton.pngIFHubSigButton.pngOOFRaffleSigButton.png

GrTGC96.png

tMlyNqq.gifmkJRaCi.gifj6cgdhS.gifAEPtOBI.gifSJQAssI.gif

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png

festhub.png

CS0nkUR.png

rvqZ0QB.png NfFamIr.png zEKbWSA.png

WvWSigButtonFoddart.pngWvWSigButtonOOFHub.pngWvWSigButtonIFHub.pngWvWSigButtonOOFRaffle.png

ZVpCPil.png

tcc02.png

Skj7sXw.pngqM5h0OS.png9iqIFni.png

PTKpu03.png

66MHIIb.png

35326_v.gif

tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png.

4UFPauX.pngvr4igoD.pngJJs5osq.png

UZ6dqn4.png

Fd5cQVO.png

[/URLih7flOs.png

2CdpJXx.pngqqUF6uA.png8sPyLyJ.pngsHkurLI.pngbLXqlDh.pngwKkqzj9.pngObemf6X.png1p4Vvg7.pnga714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.pngnAoSSfC.png

ODmMtsi.png

sfs_sprite_banner_colored_small1_by_inudoragon23-d9oz15t.png.
starfall_event_hub_button.png. astronomy_club_kaika_badge.pngFz6gBO0.pngtumblr_owcfyl5C0v1vlqz1wo2_r2_100.png

ih7flOs.png

uk9aQ3a.pngxm3SUTd.pngqyXz5ux.png

a714f2ca8457a983cc2010ae692f56d4-da33ieq.png.DJ6NRwa.pngZotYQYL.pngNzuaEO5.pngJvh6Wev.pngljaR4w8.pngm1b9mkG.pngXPYcDbT.pngzuT25OJ.pngEQwvZVV.pngndPHM6T.pngGNfryul.pngpCgjo8q.pngTiOl8Pt.png.FZQ5g.pngytwTJYT.png
fr%20elysadie%20sig%202_zpsfi2umkjp.png.
lcv78RR.png
[quote name="chiyukiakasuna" date=2015-08-05 12:12:08] Not too big of an issue but I might as well report it. I do a hard-refresh (CTRL-F5) and can trade as normal. A new trade comes up, and I click "Trade" but nothing happens. Tried normal F5, still nothing, tried CTRL-F5 and was able to trade. New offer comes up, same problem. Essentially, I have to hard-refresh EVERY TIME, or the trade button doesn't work. Browser: Firefox v39.0 Device: Dell Laptop OS: Windows 7 Internet: Home Wi-Fi EDIT: Leaving Crim and coming back allows me to trade. I just can't do multiples in a row without either hard-refreshing or leaving. [/quote] Same here! Browser: Firefox v39.0 Device: Desktop OS: Windows 7 Home Premium Internet: Wired, Cable, Home Antivirus: AVG AntiVirus Free, Version 2015.0.6086
chiyukiakasuna wrote on 2015-08-05:
Not too big of an issue but I might as well report it.
I do a hard-refresh (CTRL-F5) and can trade as normal. A new trade comes up, and I click "Trade" but nothing happens. Tried normal F5, still nothing, tried CTRL-F5 and was able to trade. New offer comes up, same problem.
Essentially, I have to hard-refresh EVERY TIME, or the trade button doesn't work.

Browser: Firefox v39.0
Device: Dell Laptop
Internet: Home Wi-Fi

EDIT: Leaving Crim and coming back allows me to trade. I just can't do multiples in a row without either hard-refreshing or leaving.

Same here!

Browser: Firefox v39.0
Device: Desktop
Internet: Wired, Cable, Home
Antivirus: AVG AntiVirus Free, Version 2015.0.6086
p2NExKd.png Mi9lokp.gif vIg3iR3.gifnWzXrhS.gif
We are investigating the reports re: needing to refresh Crim between trades. Any additional information to help us reproduce the problem or see what you are experiencing is appreciated.

Thank you!
We are investigating the reports re: needing to refresh Crim between trades. Any additional information to help us reproduce the problem or see what you are experiencing is appreciated.

Thank you!
@Aequorin
Browser used: Firefox
Browser version: 39.0

Device used: Desktop
Device operating system: Windows 7
Operating system version: Service Pack 1

Internet connection type: Wireless Netgear connection

Antivirus used: Avast
Antivirus version: free version

Well... my text is SERIOUSLY screwed up and the "Trade Button" doesn't do anything. Please help!
@Aequorin
Browser used: Firefox
Browser version: 39.0

Device used: Desktop
Device operating system: Windows 7
Operating system version: Service Pack 1

Internet connection type: Wireless Netgear connection

Antivirus used: Avast
Antivirus version: free version

Well... my text is SERIOUSLY screwed up and the "Trade Button" doesn't do anything. Please help!
Browser(s) used
Firefox

Browser(s) version

Device used
desktop

Device operating system
Win7

Internet connection type
Wired - cable/DSL?
Home

Antivirus used
Antivir

Describe the bug in detail:

When clicking the trade button before crim has finished loading completely (the little Icon has to stop spinning even though everything seem loaded) the buttons will not work anymore and a refresh/navigating away is required to do anything.
Browser(s) used
Firefox

Browser(s) version

Device used
desktop

Device operating system
Win7

Internet connection type
Wired - cable/DSL?
Home

Antivirus used
Antivir

Describe the bug in detail:

When clicking the trade button before crim has finished loading completely (the little Icon has to stop spinning even though everything seem loaded) the buttons will not work anymore and a refresh/navigating away is required to do anything.
@MacktheMeep, @thelampknowsall, what you are describing can be fixed with a cache clear. These are the first troubleshooting steps:

• Try to access Crim with a different browser
  • Try a hard reset of your browser: CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc
@MacktheMeep, @thelampknowsall, what you are describing can be fixed with a cache clear. These are the first troubleshooting steps:

• Try to access Crim with a different browser
  • Try a hard reset of your browser: CTRL+F5, Control + Refresh, etc
After a cookie and cache clear, Crim is WORKING for me. Here is my data for the WORKING trading post, since I know that data can be equally important when trying to solve such issues. I was NOT required to refresh between trades, only once.

Browser(s) used
Chrome

Browser(s) version
44.0.2403.125 m

Device used - mobile, laptop, desktop?
Laptop

Operating system version
Windows 7

Internet connection type
Wireless - Cable

Antivirus used
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Antivirus version

I also logged in from a mobile device, cleared cache and cookies, and all is working there.

I also also tried toying with trades from Crim both a laptop and a mobile device at the same time (by skipping a trade on my mobile device but then having it up on my laptop and trying to skip/accept again) - Crim is able to process normally and doesn't show any duplicate requests, and when I tried to skip the request I already skipped, she went right to the "no more trades, here's the countdown" page as she should have.

Additionally: Crim has not yet provided me a trade I could ACCEPT so I haven't been able to investigate issues with accepting a trade from Crim yet.

I hope that helps.
After a cookie and cache clear, Crim is WORKING for me. Here is my data for the WORKING trading post, since I know that data can be equally important when trying to solve such issues. I was NOT required to refresh between trades, only once.

Browser(s) used
Chrome

Browser(s) version
44.0.2403.125 m

Device used - mobile, laptop, desktop?
Laptop

Operating system version
Windows 7

Internet connection type
Wireless - Cable

Antivirus used
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware

Antivirus version

I also logged in from a mobile device, cleared cache and cookies, and all is working there.

I also also tried toying with trades from Crim both a laptop and a mobile device at the same time (by skipping a trade on my mobile device but then having it up on my laptop and trying to skip/accept again) - Crim is able to process normally and doesn't show any duplicate requests, and when I tried to skip the request I already skipped, she went right to the "no more trades, here's the countdown" page as she should have.

Additionally: Crim has not yet provided me a trade I could ACCEPT so I haven't been able to investigate issues with accepting a trade from Crim yet.

I hope that helps.
I cleared my cache, so I can see the trade screen as it is supposed to look. However, if I accept a trade from Crim, the next item she requests will not work. I don't do a hard refresh, though, I just back out to the trading post, then go back to Crim, and I can trade the next item just fine. It only happens if I want to trade two items in a row. If I pass on an item, I can trade the next one just fine, or I can pass on multiple items in a row without a problem. But if I want to accept all her trade requests, I have to back out and go in again for each item.
I cleared my cache, so I can see the trade screen as it is supposed to look. However, if I accept a trade from Crim, the next item she requests will not work. I don't do a hard refresh, though, I just back out to the trading post, then go back to Crim, and I can trade the next item just fine. It only happens if I want to trade two items in a row. If I pass on an item, I can trade the next one just fine, or I can pass on multiple items in a row without a problem. But if I want to accept all her trade requests, I have to back out and go in again for each item.
this keeps happening.
28lxmhg.jpg
windows 8/google chrome
this keeps happening.
28lxmhg.jpg
windows 8/google chrome
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 64 65