Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Forum Update tracking
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
When blocking someone through forums, on their page the block option still appears instead of what should be there.
When blocking someone through forums, on their page the block option still appears instead of what should be there.
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
Good evening! I hope I'm not bothering anyone, but..
The problem: Whenever I commented on anything, the little signature thing that tells you who the post was made by on the main page in flight riding descussion would change from whomever made the post to my username
Cache: it was fixed after I cleared my cache, thankfully.
Browser: I am using Google, but the app is technically safari, just with google as the default.
Pictures: none, unfortunately. I can't put them on here due to said pictures lack of an Internet address. I DO have a screenshot, but no way to show you?
So sorry if I did anything wrong, and have a good day!
Edit: this was all on flight rising discusion, but is also happening on the bug report forums. This post now says it's by me, despite my lack of moderator status. I am also on an IPad mini, if that helps.
Good evening! I hope I'm not bothering anyone, but..
The problem: Whenever I commented on anything, the little signature thing that tells you who the post was made by on the main page in flight riding descussion would change from whomever made the post to my username
Cache: it was fixed after I cleared my cache, thankfully.
Browser: I am using Google, but the app is technically safari, just with google as the default.
Pictures: none, unfortunately. I can't put them on here due to said pictures lack of an Internet address. I DO have a screenshot, but no way to show you?
So sorry if I did anything wrong, and have a good day!
Edit: this was all on flight rising discusion, but is also happening on the bug report forums. This post now says it's by me, despite my lack of moderator status. I am also on an IPad mini, if that helps.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
I am not able to delete my thread. I click "yes" when it asks if I'm sure I want to delete it, and it re-directs me to the forums like normal, but my thread is still there.

This is the thread I'm referring to:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2442051#post_2442051

Browser: Chrome
Cache: The bug occurred, then I cleared my cache and tried to delete the post again, and it still didn't work
I am not able to delete my thread. I click "yes" when it asks if I'm sure I want to delete it, and it re-directs me to the forums like normal, but my thread is still there.

This is the thread I'm referring to:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2442051#post_2442051

Browser: Chrome
Cache: The bug occurred, then I cleared my cache and tried to delete the post again, and it still didn't work
BFEMrcM.png
I'm having the same problem as nohsara is, I deleted my thread but it still appears and can still be commented on.

Here is the thread
I'm having the same problem as nohsara is, I deleted my thread but it still appears and can still be commented on.

Here is the thread
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
I have the same problem. Fun thing that I encountered a bug trying to remove a thread I wrote in bug reports forum :')

Here is the tread that I cannot remove.
I have the same problem. Fun thing that I encountered a bug trying to remove a thread I wrote in bug reports forum :')

Here is the tread that I cannot remove.
tumblr_inline_poba48mdhb1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pphub4PEWJ1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_prz3boO4Ni1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_ppawz0b3eY1uwtj65_540.pngtumblr_inline_pobif5ai8w1uwtj65_540.png
Theirs a problem with the new familiar as i got on in my hoard and I also made one but its not showing up in my hoard so it a little buggy
Theirs a problem with the new familiar as i got on in my hoard and I also made one but its not showing up in my hoard so it a little buggy
Why do some item/familiar icons in forum posts not show a text description bubble when you hover over them?! Some do, and some don't. In a few posts some icons aren't showing up at ALL even though the code [ Item=itemname ] is entered correctly. Can this be fixed?
Why do some item/familiar icons in forum posts not show a text description bubble when you hover over them?! Some do, and some don't. In a few posts some icons aren't showing up at ALL even though the code [ Item=itemname ] is entered correctly. Can this be fixed?
VothniI.png
This is probably just a glitch that I get, but here it is anyway: When I double-click the preview button, it comes up with this: [img]https://i.imgur.com/IsZa90y.png[/img] Of course, as you can see here, there is no 'close preview' button, so my only option is to reload. I am using chrome, just haven't cleared my cache. I'm not too sure that's the problem, though. It happens when I am writing a message as well: [img]https://i.imgur.com/Lyjhdir.png[/img] This glitch is especially annoying when I have almost finished a message/post and accidentally double-click that button. When I click it once, it's fine, only when clicked twice does it malfunction. When you reload, it obviously doesn't save your progress, so you must start the message again from scratch. I understand if this is an 'unfixable glitch' because of the programming, I just thought I should mention it.
This is probably just a glitch that I get, but here it is anyway:

When I double-click the preview button, it comes up with this:

IsZa90y.png

Of course, as you can see here, there is no 'close preview' button, so my only option is to reload.

I am using chrome, just haven't cleared my cache. I'm not too sure that's the problem, though.

It happens when I am writing a message as well:

Lyjhdir.png

This glitch is especially annoying when I have almost finished a message/post and accidentally double-click that button. When I click it once, it's fine, only when clicked twice does it malfunction. When you reload, it obviously doesn't save your progress, so you must start the message again from scratch.

I understand if this is an 'unfixable glitch' because of the programming, I just thought I should mention it.

mTNec0b.png AD17I29.gif
@WillowWolfie there is an invisible close button in the top right of the glitched preview. this doesn't fix the glitch but i hope it will help you!
@WillowWolfie there is an invisible close button in the top right of the glitched preview. this doesn't fix the glitch but i hope it will help you!
fzww6al.png
an issue with the new forum alert tweaks: i was just pinged in [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1935358/1#post_21645288]this post[/url], but the thread title shown in the alert is not the thread's current title. [img]https://i.imgur.com/u05IUza.png[/img] since the post is old, i think that maybe that was the thread's title when that post was created, and that's why it's like that in the alert? i don't think it's an issue on my browser's end, but i'm using chrome 69.0.3497.100 and i cleared my cache.
an issue with the new forum alert tweaks:

i was just pinged in this post, but the thread title shown in the alert is not the thread's current title.
u05IUza.png
since the post is old, i think that maybe that was the thread's title when that post was created, and that's why it's like that in the alert?

i don't think it's an issue on my browser's end, but i'm using chrome 69.0.3497.100 and i cleared my cache.
fzww6al.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63