Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Forum Update tracking
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63
@Holysnacks Should be good to go!
@Holysnacks Should be good to go!
~ Flight Rising Engineering Team ~
- Do you want to hear what I said again? Hoot hoot!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Yep that worked out!
Yep that worked out!
Kg94UYA.pngHKrGNct.pngbqij4ya.pngstW7qZC.png
now with the new forum update it looks like the "Report Post" button is gone. If there's an issue with a post, is my only option to block them? I hope not and that this is just a oversight/glitch? I just don't see the option anywhere.
now with the new forum update it looks like the "Report Post" button is gone. If there's an issue with a post, is my only option to block them? I hope not and that this is just a oversight/glitch? I just don't see the option anywhere.
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
Hi @KaioticWolf, In the Flight Rising Discussion forum, @Aequorin addressed this better than I could: [quote name="Aequorin" date="2018-02-13 07:02:30" ] [quote name="Catfeather" date="2018-02-13 07:00:24" ] Where is the "report post" button? [/quote] @Catfeather, "Report post" is undergoing some big changes - if you need to report a forum post, please send [i]Flight Rising[/i] Support a message through [b][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/site/contact-us]Contact Us[/url][/b] or reach out to a volunteer moderator if you feel it is urgent. [/quote]
Hi @KaioticWolf,

In the Flight Rising Discussion forum, @Aequorin addressed this better than I could:

Aequorin wrote on 2018-02-13 07:02:30:
Catfeather wrote on 2018-02-13 07:00:24:
Where is the "report post" button?

@Catfeather, "Report post" is undergoing some big changes - if you need to report a forum post, please send Flight Rising Support a message through Contact Us or reach out to a volunteer moderator if you feel it is urgent.

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

oh okay, thanks!
oh okay, thanks!
eJjRguz.gifwpbQAJl.pngxFS26wH.pngHYGuuPe.png2pUgUlN.pngiuq3Fph.pngFW2m3Le.pngWZY5XMs.pngPeuDgXm.png
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but since I'm here anyway (lol)...

Are quoted posts supposed to ping people? I never did that much but recall that they didn't, even when the @ was present. Just now though, I was pinged to this post, and while I don't mind, it seemed like something to bring up. The whole 'is it a bug or a feature' thing, and all. c:
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but since I'm here anyway (lol)...

Are quoted posts supposed to ping people? I never did that much but recall that they didn't, even when the @ was present. Just now though, I was pinged to this post, and while I don't mind, it seemed like something to bring up. The whole 'is it a bug or a feature' thing, and all. c:
Catfeather Loop fbwG7W5.png

please see shop front for specific pinglists
@Catfeather pings work inside of quotes and code boxes too. if i'm not wrong, it has always been like this. for that reason, when quoting posts that contain pings people usually break the ping with a /
@Catfeather pings work inside of quotes and code boxes too. if i'm not wrong, it has always been like this. for that reason, when quoting posts that contain pings people usually break the ping with a /
fzww6al.png
@Kaepora

Is it an oversight that we're allowed to make blank posts now? XD I've seen a few floating around, and when I quote them they're completely empty
@Kaepora

Is it an oversight that we're allowed to make blank posts now? XD I've seen a few floating around, and when I quote them they're completely empty
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

Very interesting. So far, the forum hasn't let me to create or edit a message without providing some text. Maybe it's pickier with owls... or my browser.
  • Please attempt to make an empty reply on this thread. Does it stop you or let you do it?
  • Can you link to one of the blank posts?

Thanks!
@SeaCrest

Very interesting. So far, the forum hasn't let me to create or edit a message without providing some text. Maybe it's pickier with owls... or my browser.
  • Please attempt to make an empty reply on this thread. Does it stop you or let you do it?
  • Can you link to one of the blank posts?

Thanks!

Flight Rising
Knowledge Base

@Kaepora

Well, if it's picky with owls, it must be picky with me too, since I wasn't able to replicate it! I actually had a thought that it might be one of those things where a stray HTML tag (such as when people try to type hearts) might have deleted the text in the post? Nope, it's not this! Just tried it and it showed up just fine!

Here is the post that prompted me to come report it! There was another, but I have no idea where that thread might be...whoops?

And just in case it might be specific to certain browser configurations or whatever:

Browser: Version 64.0.3282.167 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Antivirus: McAfee LiveSafe
@Kaepora

Well, if it's picky with owls, it must be picky with me too, since I wasn't able to replicate it! I actually had a thought that it might be one of those things where a stray HTML tag (such as when people try to type hearts) might have deleted the text in the post? Nope, it's not this! Just tried it and it showed up just fine!

Here is the post that prompted me to come report it! There was another, but I have no idea where that thread might be...whoops?

And just in case it might be specific to certain browser configurations or whatever:

Browser: Version 64.0.3282.167 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Antivirus: McAfee LiveSafe
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63