Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Forum Update tracking
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63
Vistas are borked, too- they take over the entire post of whoever has them. Using Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 m [img]https://36.media.tumblr.com/bc4b6b048fa50def5b7a29348b54f5af/tumblr_nm17cbonH41tbartto1_540.png[/img]
Vistas are borked, too- they take over the entire post of whoever has them. Using Chrome Version 41.0.2272.101 m

tumblr_nm17cbonH41tbartto1_540.png
Feel free to ping me in forum threads- I like getting updates.
Making Randomly-Generated-Banhammer a thing since 2014.
posts by users without forum signatures display this blank box underneath that i feel fairly sure wasn't there previously. i've removed my sig for this temporarily, will update with screenshot in a second. e: [img]http://i3.minus.com/imbqY72JHkWUe.png[/img] this is after cache clear on what i believe is the latest version of chrome (v. 41.0.2272.101).
posts by users without forum signatures display this blank box underneath that i feel fairly sure wasn't there previously. i've removed my sig for this temporarily, will update with screenshot in a second.
e:
imbqY72JHkWUe.png

this is after cache clear on what i believe is the latest version of chrome (v. 41.0.2272.101).
XfL644W.png
WhPZGJa.png
I was really looking forward to seeing what would be done with the forums so I cleared my cache and went to see how things look and...well...posts have no borders (same issue as Esterie) and vista images lineup posts made by individuals who have them.
I was really looking forward to seeing what would be done with the forums so I cleared my cache and went to see how things look and...well...posts have no borders (same issue as Esterie) and vista images lineup posts made by individuals who have them.
tumblr_ngrmnjlNu11shujpio1_500.png
Cleared cache, using Chrome.

Right. Linking my hatchery as an example:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/994473

Chinese characters no longer display properly. For instance, my hatchery title and pairing names (third post) display as a mess of symbols--such as "{暗玫" for what should be "??".
Edit: Typing in chinese doesn't work in forum posts anymore at all; it's not just a post-transition hiccup it seems. The "??" was meant to be two chinese characters, identical to the one that resulted in "{暗玫" (my profile has a list of what the original characters are supposed to be).

Blocks of texts in quote boxes (first, second post) are all jumbled up, overlapping, and displaying quotes incompletely, like the screenshot in Hailey's post.

Old links that linked directly to a forum post no longer work: they give a 404 error. After editing a post, you no longer get a url that you can use to directly link people to that specific post either.

Images have shifted slightly to the left, including signatures. In fact, sometimes with the image shifts, pictures wind up overlapping, such as my signature right now...

Edit 2:
At the very bottom of that gaping blank space that stretches out page threads, I see the tooltip text for the clan energy bar:
Clan Energy: 96%
This bar reflects the average energy percentage of your entire clan. If you keep this above 80% for three consecutive days, you will receive bonuses.
Your dragons are happy and full of energy. They are currently receiving the following bonuses:
+5 Gathering Turns Per Day
+1 Gem Per Day
+250 Treasure Per Day
+15% Battle Experience
The text disappears after the page is fully loaded, but the long white stretchy space is still there, yeah.
Cleared cache, using Chrome.

Right. Linking my hatchery as an example:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/994473

Chinese characters no longer display properly. For instance, my hatchery title and pairing names (third post) display as a mess of symbols--such as "{暗玫" for what should be "??".
Edit: Typing in chinese doesn't work in forum posts anymore at all; it's not just a post-transition hiccup it seems. The "??" was meant to be two chinese characters, identical to the one that resulted in "{暗玫" (my profile has a list of what the original characters are supposed to be).

Blocks of texts in quote boxes (first, second post) are all jumbled up, overlapping, and displaying quotes incompletely, like the screenshot in Hailey's post.

Old links that linked directly to a forum post no longer work: they give a 404 error. After editing a post, you no longer get a url that you can use to directly link people to that specific post either.

Images have shifted slightly to the left, including signatures. In fact, sometimes with the image shifts, pictures wind up overlapping, such as my signature right now...

Edit 2:
At the very bottom of that gaping blank space that stretches out page threads, I see the tooltip text for the clan energy bar:
Clan Energy: 96%
This bar reflects the average energy percentage of your entire clan. If you keep this above 80% for three consecutive days, you will receive bonuses.
Your dragons are happy and full of energy. They are currently receiving the following bonuses:
+5 Gathering Turns Per Day
+1 Gem Per Day
+250 Treasure Per Day
+15% Battle Experience
The text disappears after the page is fully loaded, but the long white stretchy space is still there, yeah.
fHGB08h.pngL23xQYU.png7mLVMIs.pngMFS4FG3.pngbF8eZtf.pngF19dEBb.png
On mobile, galaxy s4 using chrome browser most recent version. Issues occurred after clearing my cache.
There is a large amt of blank space below the new post box. I think any other errors have already been mentioned
On mobile, galaxy s4 using chrome browser most recent version. Issues occurred after clearing my cache.
There is a large amt of blank space below the new post box. I think any other errors have already been mentioned
LCqISMP.png
iJp5X8K.png
ONj54UJ.gif BR8EqFb.png
CAJaTcp.png
This is happening since I cleared my cache: [img]http://i.imgur.com/dWSfN88.png[/img] I'm using Safari as my browser. Also, I guess posts are slightly cut off on the left edge, like this: [img]http://i.imgur.com/X7Xk0ke.png[/img]
This is happening since I cleared my cache:
dWSfN88.png
I'm using Safari as my browser.

Also, I guess posts are slightly cut off on the left edge, like this:
X7Xk0ke.png

Dw9BXE3.png
image.png flmLUZu.png
Another problem; I can't bump up my threads anymore.
Another problem; I can't bump up my threads anymore.
My sale thread [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1389016]here[/url] is mixing up all the images and quote boxes and the images for the battle items are broken. This happened after I cleared the cache and I use chrome, but it's like this on firefox too. [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/692qtu.png[/img]
My sale thread here is mixing up all the images and quote boxes and the images for the battle items are broken. This happened after I cleared the cache and I use chrome, but it's like this on firefox too.

692qtu.png
xPFJB4j.pngaa8xK0p.gif
More problems:

- The battle stones images are broken (Battle Stones Guide) Edit: Also all the columns are broken.
- There is a huge blank space underneath each forum page
- Post previews are at the top of the page (they used to be in the middle)

Windows 7, Firefox 28
More problems:

- The battle stones images are broken (Battle Stones Guide) Edit: Also all the columns are broken.
- There is a huge blank space underneath each forum page
- Post previews are at the top of the page (they used to be in the middle)

Windows 7, Firefox 28
BBCode seems to just disappear when you quote a post. I didn't delete anything out of the second box, it was never there to begin with.

thread-original.png
thread-quote.png

(also, the elemental banner images are broken over in that thread now.)
BBCode seems to just disappear when you quote a post. I didn't delete anything out of the second box, it was never there to begin with.

thread-original.png
thread-quote.png

(also, the elemental banner images are broken over in that thread now.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 62 63