Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Shock Switch Bug
There is an achievement in the fairgrounds that says "Chain of Fools Chain 3 combos in the Shock Switch fairgrounds game." And I have chained more than 3 combos together multiple times without the achievement being counted. I am playing on normal mode and using firefox 30.0. I'm not sure if this is a problem with my connection because sometimes my connection blacks out for a few seconds and then comes back. Although when it does that the page will freeze and say "Server unresponsive" (which is never true it's just my side of the connection)

Thanks for all of your hard work! This bug is pretty low priority but I'm not sure if anyone else is getting it.
There is an achievement in the fairgrounds that says "Chain of Fools Chain 3 combos in the Shock Switch fairgrounds game." And I have chained more than 3 combos together multiple times without the achievement being counted. I am playing on normal mode and using firefox 30.0. I'm not sure if this is a problem with my connection because sometimes my connection blacks out for a few seconds and then comes back. Although when it does that the page will freeze and say "Server unresponsive" (which is never true it's just my side of the connection)

Thanks for all of your hard work! This bug is pretty low priority but I'm not sure if anyone else is getting it.
It's known that this achievement isn't working at this time. I wouldn't worry about getting it until it's confirmed to be fixed!
It's known that this achievement isn't working at this time. I wouldn't worry about getting it until it's confirmed to be fixed!
I've been wondering about that as well...but I just assumed I wasn't getting it quite right. Good to know it's not just me.
I've been wondering about that as well...but I just assumed I wasn't getting it quite right. Good to know it's not just me.
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
Is it still dead? :o
Is it still dead? :o
@dipenza yes. All achievement fixes are going to be done when that part of the site is rewritten
@dipenza yes. All achievement fixes are going to be done when that part of the site is rewritten
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon Ah okay, cool! (:
@Shinyumbreon Ah okay, cool! (: