Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | familiars
just happened tonight. Have 2 familiars that show up on my hoard but when I go to a dragon to attach them, there is none shown when I chose change familiar in stored familiars? I have tried different type of dragons and still the same thing.
just happened tonight. Have 2 familiars that show up on my hoard but when I go to a dragon to attach them, there is none shown when I chose change familiar in stored familiars? I have tried different type of dragons and still the same thing.
@snowtigress

If you have familiars of the same species already attached to your dragons, additional familiars of that species will not show up in your Stored Familiars section. This is normal and not a bug.
@snowtigress

If you have familiars of the same species already attached to your dragons, additional familiars of that species will not show up in your Stored Familiars section. This is normal and not a bug.
@RandyPandy

Any idea why this is? I don't understand why if I have duplicates I shouldn't be allowed to pair two different dragons with the same species of familiar.
@RandyPandy

Any idea why this is? I don't understand why if I have duplicates I shouldn't be allowed to pair two different dragons with the same species of familiar.
@endermoth this thread is from three years ago and it appears randypandy is no longer active, at this point it would be best to just ask the question in the help forum

But my guess is that it would cause some kind of coding issue, not 100% sure though
@endermoth this thread is from three years ago and it appears randypandy is no longer active, at this point it would be best to just ask the question in the help forum

But my guess is that it would cause some kind of coding issue, not 100% sure though
giphy.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
Hello, @EnderMoth! In the future, please be aware of the date of the thread you're posting in. Also note that this thread is for bug reports - questions about the game should be posted to the Help forum.

As this thread is old and is no longer relevant, it is now locked.

Thank you!
Hello, @EnderMoth! In the future, please be aware of the date of the thread you're posting in. Also note that this thread is for bug reports - questions about the game should be posted to the Help forum.

As this thread is old and is no longer relevant, it is now locked.

Thank you!
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png