Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55
Same here: Fire, only 15 turns. So yeah, can't complain much because I wasn't part of the push (needed the gems more) but I'm still angry on behalf of my Flightmates, for pulling the closest victory I've seen and then being "rewarded" like this.

As for the missing turns from yesterday, I'm seriously doubting we'll get any kind of reimbursement for those. Dragon energy got paused for a bit too, so even though it didn't equal the points we could get from those 5 (or 6) extra turns, they'll likely consider that to balance it.
Same here: Fire, only 15 turns. So yeah, can't complain much because I wasn't part of the push (needed the gems more) but I'm still angry on behalf of my Flightmates, for pulling the closest victory I've seen and then being "rewarded" like this.

As for the missing turns from yesterday, I'm seriously doubting we'll get any kind of reimbursement for those. Dragon energy got paused for a bit too, so even though it didn't equal the points we could get from those 5 (or 6) extra turns, they'll likely consider that to balance it.
No extra flight dominance stuff today? :\
No extra flight dominance stuff today? :\
vo4t5d.png
I got my +5 turns and my dragons are hungry today, not gems or treasure tho!
I got my +5 turns and my dragons are hungry today, not gems or treasure tho!
Just here to say I got my extra turns today and my dragons are of their usual hunger.

I have no idea if I got the gems/treasure though, should have kept track to be more useful but since I check so early I'm too darn tired to keep track XD
Just here to say I got my extra turns today and my dragons are of their usual hunger.

I have no idea if I got the gems/treasure though, should have kept track to be more useful but since I check so early I'm too darn tired to keep track XD
I didn't get my fire flight dominance bonus. Just 15 today. 10 yesterday...
I didn't get my fire flight dominance bonus. Just 15 today. 10 yesterday...
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-05-22 09:07:40"]We're aware there are still problems with Gathering, the developers are still working on it. Thank you for all your reports![/quote] Is it helpful for us to keep adding to this thread detailing the problems and successful changes from the day before? Should we keep doing so for the sake of recordkeeping, if nothing else? Anyhow, yeah, look like like many others I got the bonus gathering turns today, but no gem and I think no treasure (though the latter is less of a concern and not something I track as closely...had been counting on piling up more gems, though, ack!). Haven't been coliseuming so not sure about that part of the bonuses. Energy bar appears to be going down at the normal rate again, also. Thanks to the programmers working so hard, even if it's only "invisibly" and behind the scenes to most of us! This is another of those times I wish I could afford to send you all Starbucks coupons to try and make what I'm assuming are long, ugly shifts spent bug-hunting at least a little easier on y'all. ;)
Aequorin wrote on 2014-05-22 09:07:40:
We're aware there are still problems with Gathering, the developers are still working on it. Thank you for all your reports!

Is it helpful for us to keep adding to this thread detailing the problems and successful changes from the day before? Should we keep doing so for the sake of recordkeeping, if nothing else?

Anyhow, yeah, look like like many others I got the bonus gathering turns today, but no gem and I think no treasure (though the latter is less of a concern and not something I track as closely...had been counting on piling up more gems, though, ack!). Haven't been coliseuming so not sure about that part of the bonuses. Energy bar appears to be going down at the normal rate again, also.

Thanks to the programmers working so hard, even if it's only "invisibly" and behind the scenes to most of us! This is another of those times I wish I could afford to send you all Starbucks coupons to try and make what I'm assuming are long, ugly shifts spent bug-hunting at least a little easier on y'all. ;)
Huh, I figured we would get the extra turns since we didn't have then yesterday...

I guess you can't be too picky, but hungry dragons make for sad dragons.
Huh, I figured we would get the extra turns since we didn't have then yesterday...

I guess you can't be too picky, but hungry dragons make for sad dragons.
tumblr_n4mlw7PIvk1r1h798o1_500.gif
Psychowing drawing done by PrinceGuro.
Same problem. Hunger over 80% and flight currently has dominance. Got 10 gathering turns yesterday and 15 today. I wasn't paying attention to the gem count so I'm not sure about the gem bonus.
Same problem. Hunger over 80% and flight currently has dominance. Got 10 gathering turns yesterday and 15 today. I wasn't paying attention to the gem count so I'm not sure about the gem bonus.
bjvxcW2.png
partymini.png
Yeah, one day I got ten turns, and today I have fifteen... But I'm fire flight, so dominance is a thing. /:
Yeah, one day I got ten turns, and today I have fifteen... But I'm fire flight, so dominance is a thing. /:
Another Fire flight "where's my dominance bonus" cheeping in
Another Fire flight "where's my dominance bonus" cheeping in
Fire Flight's resident glassblowing nerd.
Volcano forges: Not just for metal anymore.
1 2 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55