Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
I wonder if it will add up during the day but im afraid of touching it if it wont return back those 5 turns
I wonder if it will add up during the day but im afraid of touching it if it wont return back those 5 turns
10?
10?
HELP ME SAVE A LIFE. CLICK HERE, AND CLICK ON THE EGG(S) THAT YOU SEE. EVERY CLICK HELPS
Same here.
Same here.
Same here, only 10 gathering turns and dragons didn't want any foooood.
Actually when I got home from work they were at least 4% less hungry than usual, so the hunger counter thing must have been messed up all day?
Same here, only 10 gathering turns and dragons didn't want any foooood.
Actually when I got home from work they were at least 4% less hungry than usual, so the hunger counter thing must have been messed up all day?
Chiming in with the same. Used a few turns, but not all of them.
Chiming in with the same. Used a few turns, but not all of them.
Same.
Same.
[quote name="NorthernLady" date="2014-05-21 00:37:22"]Me, @KittyLune, and Wing doesn't have all 15 either. Anyone else didn't get their 250 t either?[/quote] Yeah, none of the well-fed bonuses appear to have triggered properly. Glad it's not just me! (Unless that just means it's gonna be a whole lot harder to fix. XP ) @Avarice I did notice my dragons didn't get their third hunger hit yesterday, but they did get the first two. And here I was just thinking I'd miscounted. >.>
NorthernLady wrote on 2014-05-21 00:37:22:
Me, @KittyLune, and Wing doesn't have all 15 either.

Anyone else didn't get their 250 t either?
Yeah, none of the well-fed bonuses appear to have triggered properly.
Glad it's not just me! (Unless that just means it's gonna be a whole lot harder to fix. XP )

@Avarice I did notice my dragons didn't get their third hunger hit yesterday, but they did get the first two. And here I was just thinking I'd miscounted. >.>
Yupp that and a weird error that consumed two of my turns hunting
Yupp that and a weird error that consumed two of my turns hunting
1artismydrug_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77ji.png wsc_banner_by_lizziecat1279-db1jbdq.pngwyrillengenedresize_by_lizziecat1279-d8e77m6.png
Does this mean people who used their turns already won't get their 5 extra turns? Oops >.>
Does this mean people who used their turns already won't get their 5 extra turns? Oops >.>
hqJ7HMJ.jpg
I started the day with only 10 gathering turns as well. I didn't realize it until I used 6 of them, though. ^^" My dragons also did not get hungry like they usually would after rollover.
I started the day with only 10 gathering turns as well. I didn't realize it until I used 6 of them, though. ^^" My dragons also did not get hungry like they usually would after rollover.
UlkVjRV.png
pipsqueak.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55