Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Gathering Turns
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55
Same, I'm hesitant to use them in case I can't get em back since my girlfriend just went from 8 to 0 on her account D:
Same, I'm hesitant to use them in case I can't get em back since my girlfriend just went from 8 to 0 on her account D:
wow i guess this is my signature
Same for me
Same for me
taOZQ9c.png
Yep, same
Yep, same
Same thing happened over here. And my dragons didn't get hungry like usual. :/

edited to add: Managed to notice before using my gathering turns, at least. So I still have all ten.
Same thing happened over here. And my dragons didn't get hungry like usual. :/

edited to add: Managed to notice before using my gathering turns, at least. So I still have all ten.
Same here as well :c I was half asleep when I gathered so I used all of my turns today and realized just after they were over in ten clicks.
Same here as well :c I was half asleep when I gathered so I used all of my turns today and realized just after they were over in ten clicks.
Kato-by-Mettaton-EX-01.png empty-block-01.png

they / them
previously Weenyah
Flight Rising blog | Tumblr | art Tumblr
deviantART
Same, noticed it when I had already spent most of them.
Same, noticed it when I had already spent most of them.
ZPPY.png
I, err, got all my gathering turns as usual. But my dragons' energy didn't drop at rollover.
I, err, got all my gathering turns as usual. But my dragons' energy didn't drop at rollover.
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I know I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten the daily gem and treasure bonus either.
I know I'm not the only one who hasn't gotten the daily gem and treasure bonus either.
ElFi6Vj.pngVovN7TT.gif3yxkewT.png I am on FR time currently.
*is haunted by memories of the great rollback*
*is haunted by memories of the great rollback*
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
For me too - used all my turns before I noticed :-(
For me too - used all my turns before I noticed :-(
auwaxe.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 54 55