Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] [Art] Apparel Problems
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 374 375
[b]Breed:[/b] Coatl [b]Gender:[/b] Male [b]Apparel:[/b] Bleached Peacekeeping Vest (specifically; other vests e.g. woodland work fine) [b]Issue:[/b] Fails to show up at all. [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/c8d3e16d0bd053ea255313cf4fd2b7d7/tumblr_n0i7v8zGSw1tpj6eno1_400.png[/img]
Breed: Coatl
Apparel: Bleached Peacekeeping Vest (specifically; other vests e.g. woodland work fine)
Issue: Fails to show up at all.
tumblr_n0i7v8zGSw1tpj6eno1_400.png
tumblr_n8ilkydl5D1tyl4m3o5_500.png
Dragon breed
Fae

Dragon sex
Female

Apparel item in question
All Capes

eN5ogpE.png

I took a screenie to better explain what I noticed! ^^ There is a small portion of Cape that protrudes in front of the Fae's face. As far as I can tell from the pose, her face isn't supposed to be partially behind her neck or else more of her cheek would be obscured by her neck, so I think this is might be incorrect ^^ It looks like the little portion circled in red needs to be erased as to not obscure her little muzzle ^^

Dragon breed
Spiral

Dragon sex
Male

Apparel item in question
All Highnoon Hanks

aSl4if4.png

First off, my apoligies! I don't own a Male Spiral so I couldn't grab a good picture for you and had to go off of the Preview Apparel. I had always wondered why the Male Spiral's hank looked more like a Beardanna (beard bandanna!) than a bandanna worn on the neck, as it looks for most of the other breeds. Until recently though, when a friend and I were looking at it... we realized that it's actually floating there.

The image on the left is of the hank, the picture on the right is a red line to show where the hank should be showing if it is indeed tied there (it'd definitely be visible on the top of the neck/head area) but currently it's just sorta placed there. I'm sorta wondering if it's supposed to be lower on the neck, like the Female Spirals is ^^

Sorry for the edit, but I didn't want to double post to add the Spiral thing!
Dragon breed
Fae

Dragon sex
Female

Apparel item in question
All Capes

eN5ogpE.png

I took a screenie to better explain what I noticed! ^^ There is a small portion of Cape that protrudes in front of the Fae's face. As far as I can tell from the pose, her face isn't supposed to be partially behind her neck or else more of her cheek would be obscured by her neck, so I think this is might be incorrect ^^ It looks like the little portion circled in red needs to be erased as to not obscure her little muzzle ^^

Dragon breed
Spiral

Dragon sex
Male

Apparel item in question
All Highnoon Hanks

aSl4if4.png

First off, my apoligies! I don't own a Male Spiral so I couldn't grab a good picture for you and had to go off of the Preview Apparel. I had always wondered why the Male Spiral's hank looked more like a Beardanna (beard bandanna!) than a bandanna worn on the neck, as it looks for most of the other breeds. Until recently though, when a friend and I were looking at it... we realized that it's actually floating there.

The image on the left is of the hank, the picture on the right is a red line to show where the hank should be showing if it is indeed tied there (it'd definitely be visible on the top of the neck/head area) but currently it's just sorta placed there. I'm sorta wondering if it's supposed to be lower on the neck, like the Female Spirals is ^^

Sorry for the edit, but I didn't want to double post to add the Spiral thing!
1kz7OWt.png
Breed: Coatl Sex: Male Apparel(s): Veteran's Shoulder Scars Not showing up at all. ^^ [img]https://24.media.tumblr.com/6561567a7952a105d65ce0f65b062c43/tumblr_n0xjoadnOH1ssnvh6o1_500.png[/img]
Sex: Male
Apparel(s): Veteran's Shoulder Scars

Not showing up at all. ^^
tumblr_n0xjoadnOH1ssnvh6o1_500.png
askjaanim_by_javen-d7cy4cj.gif
[b]both male and female coatls[/b] do not have art for the [b]burnished gold boots[/b] item [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=733011] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/7331/733011_350.png[/img] [/url] although other boots to have art for coatls
both male and female coatls do not have art for the burnished gold boots item

733011_350.png

although other boots to have art for coatls
Dragon breed: Coatl. Sex: Both Male/Female. Apparel Item: Mystic's Bark Mask. Shouldn't the tongue be in front of the opposite sided feathers? This bothering the heck outta me since I just bought a perf colored dragon to sport this item and I have plans to make him a Coatl. :c [img]http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/uu57/ZaphraOfTheWinter/coatlapparelissue1_zpsa1dc549b.jpg[/img] EDIT: I guess the female Coatl is also having this problem! And I didn't realize that someone else has posted this exact problem before me! My bad.
Dragon breed: Coatl.
Sex: Both Male/Female.
Apparel Item: Mystic's Bark Mask.

Shouldn't the tongue be in front of the opposite sided feathers? This bothering the heck outta me since I just bought a perf colored dragon to sport this item and I have plans to make him a Coatl. :c

coatlapparelissue1_zpsa1dc549b.jpg

EDIT: I guess the female Coatl is also having this problem! And I didn't realize that someone else has posted this exact problem before me! My bad.
Looking for a Midnight/Shadow/Shadow first gen with Shadow eyes! Male or Female, both work fine. Nonbred though. PM me for details if you're willing to sell!

QQnBZuq.gif
Breed: Fae
Sex: Female
Item: Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs

Here's a link to the problem.
I've layered the tail cuffs over the white tail bandage, which properly follows the fae's tail. As you can see, the cuffs kink off to the side and don't follow the tail as they should.
Breed: Fae
Item: Burnished Gold Tail Cuffs

Here's a link to the problem.
I've layered the tail cuffs over the white tail bandage, which properly follows the fae's tail. As you can see, the cuffs kink off to the side and don't follow the tail as they should.
actually five generic seekers in a combiner coat
Breed: Spiral Sex: Male Item: Venomscale Bracers [img]http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u266/JinxFlux/venombrazerspreviewartbug.png[/img] Not sure if it's a problem when actually equipt, but I found a preview problem! Looked at the other previews for all other breeds and genders, this was the only one.
Breed: Spiral
Sex: Male
Item: Venomscale Bracers
venombrazerspreviewartbug.png

Not sure if it's a problem when actually equipt, but I found a preview problem!
Looked at the other previews for all other breeds and genders, this was the only one.
tumblr_ncso1gTwpX1taslvjo2_250.png AMHq4NM.png forumone.gif
Item: Black Wooly Tail
2oy5tcQ.png

A little hard to tell against White wings, but she's the only female Coatl I have. The apparel doesn't seem to be lined up correctly, leaving a blank gap between the wingtips and the wooly tail.
Item: Black Wooly Tail
2oy5tcQ.png

A little hard to tell against White wings, but she's the only female Coatl I have. The apparel doesn't seem to be lined up correctly, leaving a blank gap between the wingtips and the wooly tail.
tumblr_inline_nivxf8CWLK1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkfCrBM1rwdj8f.giftumblr_inline_nivvkp0yfH1rwdj8f.gif
Breed: Skydancer
Item: Wooly Antennae

I tested it with both the two wooly antennae I managed to MP snipe today, but I suspect every antennae has this problem.

As you can see, the item doesn't fit on the F Skydancer's top horn completely, and leaves a part of the feathering above that horn visible:

apparel_mistake_report_1_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-d76kqnn.png
apparel_mistake_report_2_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-d76kqn7.png
apparel_mistake_report_3_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-d76kqmw.png
Breed: Skydancer
Item: Wooly Antennae

I tested it with both the two wooly antennae I managed to MP snipe today, but I suspect every antennae has this problem.

As you can see, the item doesn't fit on the F Skydancer's top horn completely, and leaves a part of the feathering above that horn visible:

apparel_mistake_report_1_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-d76kqnn.png
apparel_mistake_report_2_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-d76kqn7.png
apparel_mistake_report_3_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-d76kqmw.png
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
Maybe it's just me but there the tail looks like if hasn't been properly placed on the PC tail, leaving a space between the item and the actual tail at the part that is closer to the body [img]http://i60.tinypic.com/258ytec.jpg[/img]
Maybe it's just me but there the tail looks like if hasn't been properly placed on the PC tail, leaving a space between the item and the actual tail at the part that is closer to the body

258ytec.jpg
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 374 375