Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | More Pearl Catcher Reservations! CLOSED
1 2 3
@Thoth Quick question, because I commented first but payed later will I still have the first spot or not?
@Thoth Quick question, because I commented first but payed later will I still have the first spot or not?

I payed for a reservation quite a bit before the others listed. Has I been forgotten ? </3 xP

I payed for a reservation quite a bit before the others listed. Has I been forgotten ? </3 xP
@Thoth Could I actually switch my reservation to this pair? I like their colors. Keep the large reservation fee, I&#039;ll just fill the rest to pay in full.
@Thoth Could I actually switch my reservation to this pair? I like their colors. Keep the large reservation fee, I&#039;ll just fill the rest to pay in full.
@rikkaix nu! I think I might have put you on the other thread. Se people haven&#039;t specified and I probably confused it heh. I&#039;m sorry, I&#039;ll get you up on this one
@rikkaix nu! I think I might have put you on the other thread. Se people haven&#039;t specified and I probably confused it heh. I&#039;m sorry, I&#039;ll get you up on this one
Wishlist in my profile!
Feel free to send friend requests
I&#039;d like a spot please! Sending the 45k as soon as I send this post.
I&#039;d like a spot please! Sending the 45k as soon as I send this post.
Aw, come on. I wanted to switch to this couple for reservation. Am I unable to do that now? I already sent half of the gold amount, and I have the rest.
Aw, come on. I wanted to switch to this couple for reservation. Am I unable to do that now? I already sent half of the gold amount, and I have the rest.
[quote name="Thoth" date="2013-06-20 09:18:02" url="main.php?p=mb&board=baz&page=2&id=96341#123959"]@rikkaix nu! I think I might have put you on the other thread. Se people haven't specified and I probably confused it heh. I'm sorry, I'll get you up on this one[/quote] Oh I see. Alrighty then ! Good luck on all of this! Perhaps you should concentrate on finishing as much as the other post, then working onto this one, little more organize? I don't quite do these things yet so I wouldn't know a good way to keep track of everything xP

Oh I see. Alrighty then ! Good luck on all of this! Perhaps you should concentrate on finishing as much as the other post, then working onto this one, little more organize? I don&#039;t quite do these things yet so I wouldn&#039;t know a good way to keep track of everything xP
1 2 3