Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | More Pearl Catcher Reservations! CLOSED
1 2 3
@Thoth - No prob! :) Thank ya, sounds good to me!
@Thoth - No prob! :) Thank ya, sounds good to me!
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
@Thoth, I'm currently on the list for another Pearlcatcher, so I'm wondering if I'd basically be able to secure a reservation for a suitable match? So, for example, say I pick a male from the other clutch, and your first clutch is all males/not a good match, would I be able to be moved to the second clutch (I'm assuming with ten slots that's two clutches?) instead? :3 If so, I'm happy to pay in full now :D
@Thoth, I'm currently on the list for another Pearlcatcher, so I'm wondering if I'd basically be able to secure a reservation for a suitable match? So, for example, say I pick a male from the other clutch, and your first clutch is all males/not a good match, would I be able to be moved to the second clutch (I'm assuming with ten slots that's two clutches?) instead? :3 If so, I'm happy to pay in full now :D
larksigmini_zps8f6a8bda.png
I'd like to reserve a spot ouo It's 4k for reservation correct?
I'd like to reserve a spot ouo It's 4k for reservation correct?
Reserved a spot! If you got my mail, I'll pay the rest right now.
Reserved a spot! If you got my mail, I'll pay the rest right now.
Oooos. I might try to save to try to get one of these. I've been looking for a blue dragon and I would love a Pearlcatcher. Let me see if I can get at least some of the treasure before saying anything solid.
Oooos. I might try to save to try to get one of these. I've been looking for a blue dragon and I would love a Pearlcatcher. Let me see if I can get at least some of the treasure before saying anything solid.
Yeah, I'll just go ahead and pay the rest.
Yeah, I'll just go ahead and pay the rest.
Hello again! I'll take another one. :) Sent 30k now, can do the rest in a bit.

Psst, @Thoth-- if you can update my total on the other Pearls thread, that would be great. And thanks for offering such pretty babies!
Hello again! I'll take another one. :) Sent 30k now, can do the rest in a bit.

Psst, @Thoth-- if you can update my total on the other Pearls thread, that would be great. And thanks for offering such pretty babies!
not garrison keillor

I might consider making another reservation here from your last thread? I'm not all too sure if you'd allow it, but hey, might as well ask?

I might consider making another reservation here from your last thread? I'm not all too sure if you'd allow it, but hey, might as well ask?
I'd love to reserve a spot. I can pay in full if you like?
I'd love to reserve a spot. I can pay in full if you like?
@ankhwave @rikkaix @aesoleucian @prairiehomo @dako @kat754 yep yep yep! Go right ahead c:
@ankhwave @rikkaix @aesoleucian @prairiehomo @dako @kat754 yep yep yep! Go right ahead c:
Wishlist in my profile!
Feel free to send friend requests
1 2 3