Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | SOLD
1 2 3
@confusedlynx

I&#039;ll definitely keep her in mind, she&#039;s very pretty! But gonna wait for now. Thanks a ton. <3 I&#039;ll get back with you if I decide to buy her.
@confusedlynx

I&#039;ll definitely keep her in mind, she&#039;s very pretty! But gonna wait for now. Thanks a ton. <3 I&#039;ll get back with you if I decide to buy her.
RatttlefaceFRsig2_zpsd5118107.png
Bump!
Bump!
@DeadPhoenix Hmmm.... I just got my hands on an Ice/Storm female I was gonna turn into a Pearlcatcher with Shimmer and/or Iridescence..... No White on her(her tertiary is Steel) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=25128] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/25128_350.png[/img] [/url] I do admit it would take a whopper of an offer for her though, since, as mentioned before, I had a plan for her....
@DeadPhoenix

Hmmm.... I just got my hands on an Ice/Storm female I was gonna turn into a Pearlcatcher with Shimmer and/or Iridescence..... No White on her(her tertiary is Steel)

25128_350.png

I do admit it would take a whopper of an offer for her though, since, as mentioned before, I had a plan for her....
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png SEEKING: Maned AND Spined Cobra Familiars
@Storme

Wow, she is pretty! The lack of white though, throws me off. You go ahead and keep her! She&#039;d make a gorgeous Pearlie.

Thanks so much for looking though and taking the time to offer just in case. <3
@Storme

Wow, she is pretty! The lack of white though, throws me off. You go ahead and keep her! She&#039;d make a gorgeous Pearlie.

Thanks so much for looking though and taking the time to offer just in case. <3
@DeadPhoenix

Good luck yourself! White/Ice combo if hard to find. I was searching for that one myself before I found that pretty girl. I couldn&#039;t resist the Ice/Storm/Steel combo. I&#039;m debating between Circuit and Gembond for a Tertiary though.
@DeadPhoenix

Good luck yourself! White/Ice combo if hard to find. I was searching for that one myself before I found that pretty girl. I couldn&#039;t resist the Ice/Storm/Steel combo. I&#039;m debating between Circuit and Gembond for a Tertiary though.
stormcatchersiggie_zps77a9946f.png SEEKING: Maned AND Spined Cobra Familiars
@Storme

Yeah, I have time though. I plan on making them into something. Ridgebacks or Pearcatchers. Not sure yet.

Hmmm..not a big fan of the gem one. Circuit would be cool though!
@Storme

Yeah, I have time though. I plan on making them into something. Ridgebacks or Pearcatchers. Not sure yet.

Hmmm..not a big fan of the gem one. Circuit would be cool though!
Bump
Bump
Bump!
Bump!
I wish you luck finding the perfect dragon. :) My friend has a pure ice (including element and tertiary gene) male pearlcatcher. He&#039;s very striking so I can definitely see why you&#039;d be seeking one! Good luck!
I wish you luck finding the perfect dragon. :) My friend has a pure ice (including element and tertiary gene) male pearlcatcher. He&#039;s very striking so I can definitely see why you&#039;d be seeking one! Good luck!
Thanks so much! I think I need the luck...lol. Off to bed now, though. I&#039;ll try again later.
Thanks so much! I think I need the luck...lol. Off to bed now, though. I&#039;ll try again later.
1 2 3