Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | (S) 2 Mirrors (1 gen 1)
I got this pretty boy from another user but he doesn't fit into my plans so I'm looking to rehome him with someone who would like him. He even has a good tert :) I also got a cute little gen 1 out of an egg. Please feel free to offer anything including items or trades :D If you offer something of greater value I will be willing to pay a difference. Gems are valued at 80T:1 Gem. Unnamed Mirror Male Chocolate/Maize/Sand Nature Flight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87112] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/87112_350.png[/img] [/url] HB: None AB: 30k T or 375 Gems Unnamed Gen 1 Mirror Female Teal/Leaf/Sky Ice Flight [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=145430] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/145430_350.png[/img] [/url] HB: None AB: 45k T or 563 Gems Both are in the AH for the Treasure AB :)
I got this pretty boy from another user but he doesn't fit into my plans so I'm looking to rehome him with someone who would like him. He even has a good tert :) I also got a cute little gen 1 out of an egg. Please feel free to offer anything including items or trades :D If you offer something of greater value I will be willing to pay a difference. Gems are valued at 80T:1 Gem.

Unnamed Mirror Male
Chocolate/Maize/Sand
Nature Flight

87112_350.png

HB: None
AB: 30k T or 375 Gems

Unnamed Gen 1 Mirror Female
Teal/Leaf/Sky
Ice Flight

145430_350.png

HB: None
AB: 45k T or 563 Gems

Both are in the AH for the Treasure AB :)
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png
@EbilKira Would it be possible to AB #3 with a mixture of gems and treasure?

Currently sitting at 80k, but can quickly grab the remaining 20k in a few moments if not!

ALL OF MY WANT.
@EbilKira Would it be possible to AB #3 with a mixture of gems and treasure?

Currently sitting at 80k, but can quickly grab the remaining 20k in a few moments if not!

ALL OF MY WANT.
pLOaPLC.pngb5szk5n.png
@Skreel
Sure hun :) I'll take her out of the AH. She was my favorite out of the clutch too :D
@Skreel
Sure hun :) I'll take her out of the AH. She was my favorite out of the clutch too :D
@EbilKira She's absolutely wonderful! Kept passing by all "I shouldn't, I can't...", but-... She's too adorable to pass up. ;_;

Just a few more bits of treasure to go-- I'll pay a little extra for the hassle of removing her! Should be about ten minutes! Many, many thanks!
@EbilKira She's absolutely wonderful! Kept passing by all "I shouldn't, I can't...", but-... She's too adorable to pass up. ;_;

Just a few more bits of treasure to go-- I'll pay a little extra for the hassle of removing her! Should be about ten minutes! Many, many thanks!
pLOaPLC.pngb5szk5n.png
@Skreel
More than once I debated keeping her cute little rear but gave in and figured someone would love her more :D <3 Glad I was right X3 I know you&#039;ll enjoy her very much.

Alrighty and thank you :D She&#039;s all set up and waiting for you whenever you are ready to go X3 I&#039;ll be poking around the site. Still waiting for all my other dragons to free back up to breed -flails at them-
@Skreel
More than once I debated keeping her cute little rear but gave in and figured someone would love her more :D <3 Glad I was right X3 I know you&#039;ll enjoy her very much.

Alrighty and thank you :D She&#039;s all set up and waiting for you whenever you are ready to go X3 I&#039;ll be poking around the site. Still waiting for all my other dragons to free back up to breed -flails at them-
@EbilKira Ahjskfs, thank you again! I&#039;m in love already; she&#039;s such an adorable bundle of pixels. ;A;

And yes-- it&#039;s torturous! Though it at least gives you enough time to grind frantically for scrolls beneath breedings. This clutch turned out amazing, though! If the male&#039;s not unclaimed later, I might need to squint back. <.<

(Otherwise, support-bump!)
@EbilKira Ahjskfs, thank you again! I&#039;m in love already; she&#039;s such an adorable bundle of pixels. ;A;

And yes-- it&#039;s torturous! Though it at least gives you enough time to grind frantically for scrolls beneath breedings. This clutch turned out amazing, though! If the male&#039;s not unclaimed later, I might need to squint back. <.<

(Otherwise, support-bump!)
pLOaPLC.pngb5szk5n.png
@Skreel
Eeeh X3 I&#039;m seriously so happy you love her ;w; <3

That it does lol. I know I still got quite a few scrolls I need to grind for myself including for the momma of this clutch :D She&#039;s going to be turned into a Wildclaw and bred to a very similarly colored imp so this clutch may pop up again as Imps or Wildclaws ;D Hehehe. ;o; I&#039;m going to be far too tempted to keep that clutch for my own good XD;

D&#039;aww <3 I really do hope the boy gets some loving too lol. He&#039;s wiggling around the place.

Thank you again hun and best of luck with everything!
@Skreel
Eeeh X3 I&#039;m seriously so happy you love her ;w; <3

That it does lol. I know I still got quite a few scrolls I need to grind for myself including for the momma of this clutch :D She&#039;s going to be turned into a Wildclaw and bred to a very similarly colored imp so this clutch may pop up again as Imps or Wildclaws ;D Hehehe. ;o; I&#039;m going to be far too tempted to keep that clutch for my own good XD;

D&#039;aww <3 I really do hope the boy gets some loving too lol. He&#039;s wiggling around the place.

Thank you again hun and best of luck with everything!
Bumping. Re-using to sell this cute boy.
Bumping. Re-using to sell this cute boy.
bump
bump
bump
bump