Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Best offer - Maize/Shimmer Fae hatchling
1 2
Up for sale is a female Maize/Stone Shimmer Fae uwu [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=130062] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/130062_350.png[/img] [/url] I will not consider offers less than 55k because of the Shimmer gene, sorry! I will only consider treasure offers for now, and I will leave this thread up for maybe a day or two. Please ping me! C:
Up for sale is a female Maize/Stone Shimmer Fae uwu

130062_350.png

I will not consider offers less than 55k because of the Shimmer gene, sorry!

I will only consider treasure offers for now, and I will leave this thread up for maybe a day or two. Please ping me! C:
I'm always looking to buy xxy - xyx - yxx rose/pastels! feel free to message me! Iri/Shim is a must and I'm only interested in Imps and Coatls c:
I have a male mulberry/navy mirror I could breed her with... However, i have a hard time spedning treasure. >.<
I have a male mulberry/navy mirror I could breed her with... However, i have a hard time spedning treasure. >.<
2013_FireFest_14.png
God, she is gorgeous. I would love to take her home to join my growing shimmer fae family, but I&#039;d need a day or two to get the funds. Ping me if you don&#039;t get a good enough offer in a couple of days? c:
God, she is gorgeous. I would love to take her home to join my growing shimmer fae family, but I&#039;d need a day or two to get the funds. Ping me if you don&#039;t get a good enough offer in a couple of days? c:
ddf5a147-41af-11e6-bb78-d9784904823c.gif
16883 on furvilla
@Twigfingers, Sure thing! c:
@Twigfingers, Sure thing! c:
I'm always looking to buy xxy - xyx - yxx rose/pastels! feel free to message me! Iri/Shim is a must and I'm only interested in Imps and Coatls c:
One last bump before bed! C:
One last bump before bed! C:
^
^
I&#039;m going to go ahead and offer 60k for now.
I&#039;m going to go ahead and offer 60k for now.
ddf5a147-41af-11e6-bb78-d9784904823c.gif
16883 on furvilla
@Alanabetta

She&#039;s adorable! Can I make an offer of 65k? (maybe a dragon trade too if you&#039;re interested...)
@Alanabetta

She&#039;s adorable! Can I make an offer of 65k? (maybe a dragon trade too if you&#039;re interested...)
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
@Twigfingers, Thank you for the offer, but you&#039;ve been outbid uwu

@Fallen, Sorry for the late reply! No, sorry, not interested in a dragon trade right now~ Looking for treasure offers only uwu Thanks for your offer! C:
@Twigfingers, Thank you for the offer, but you&#039;ve been outbid uwu

@Fallen, Sorry for the late reply! No, sorry, not interested in a dragon trade right now~ Looking for treasure offers only uwu Thanks for your offer! C:
@Alanabetta

Alrighty~ How long will this be kept open (I recently spent a chunk of my funds buying a spiral, so I may need time to recover enough to purchase this fae) >.<
@Alanabetta

Alrighty~ How long will this be kept open (I recently spent a chunk of my funds buying a spiral, so I may need time to recover enough to purchase this fae) >.<
tumblr_n03fz4yBaK1rni37eo1_500.gif
1 2