Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [A] CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Lexx You are the current high bidder!

@CrystalDragon You have been outbid!
@LiraRaximir You are the current high bidder!

Sorry everyone! Went to see a movie xD
@Lexx You are the current high bidder!

@CrystalDragon You have been outbid!
@LiraRaximir You are the current high bidder!

Sorry everyone! Went to see a movie xD
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
@Saone - 70k on the tiger.
@Saone - 70k on the tiger.
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
@CrystalDragon You are the current high bidder!
@LiraRaximir You have been outbid!
@CrystalDragon You are the current high bidder!
@LiraRaximir You have been outbid!
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
@saone Would you accept a trade of a non starter breed? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43120] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/43120_350.png[/img] [/url]
@saone Would you accept a trade of a non starter breed?

43120_350.png
LMCtBTy.pngCzhPXR5.png
@Aironi Uhm... it's debatable! Which of my lovelies were you wanting in exchange for her? :)
@Aironi Uhm... it's debatable! Which of my lovelies were you wanting in exchange for her? :)
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
@saone i was looking at Male #1 Is that black seafoam girl in your lair up for trades too?
@saone i was looking at Male #1 Is that black seafoam girl in your lair up for trades too?
LMCtBTy.pngCzhPXR5.png
@Aironi Someone has already placed a payment on the black/seafoam for a breeding pair, but if you're interested in Male #1, would you mind waiting just a bit while I ask the bidder if they have any counter-offers? I have to keep all avenues open, after all :)

@CrystalDragon Do you have a counter-offer to this trade for the denim/spring male?
@Aironi Someone has already placed a payment on the black/seafoam for a breeding pair, but if you're interested in Male #1, would you mind waiting just a bit while I ask the bidder if they have any counter-offers? I have to keep all avenues open, after all :)

@CrystalDragon Do you have a counter-offer to this trade for the denim/spring male?
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
@saone Thats ok with me!
@saone Thats ok with me!
LMCtBTy.pngCzhPXR5.png
@Saone - Sadly, no D=
Congrats to the winner! Maybe one day I'll have a dragon as cute as him.
@Saone - Sadly, no D=
Congrats to the winner! Maybe one day I'll have a dragon as cute as him.
shaman_zaffy_100_by_dragonnmr-d9fqzil.gifnewyear_imperials_raelgil_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9p70ex.pngturkey_coatls_lyla_s_by_higginstheawesome-d9i4xey.png
@CrystalDragon Any future hatchlings from the pair that gave me him, I will definitely pm you if you want <3

@Aironi Congrats! I&#039;ll start the trade momentarily ^-^
@CrystalDragon Any future hatchlings from the pair that gave me him, I will definitely pm you if you want <3

@Aironi Congrats! I&#039;ll start the trade momentarily ^-^
aQTk6ad.png
fYghx9W.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9