Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Done
1 2
@Process -

SB on the female fire/ivory fae.

@Process -

SB on the female fire/ivory fae.

Apparently you sold the Midnight/Purple/Avacado which I was really interested in.. but I still love this one... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=113887] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/113887_350.png[/img] [/url] Since he is a 3rd Gen I will offer you the following... 1 Gem = to 80 Treasure.... 250 Gems = 20000 and = 35000 Treasure.. For a total of 55000 Let me know....
Apparently you sold the Midnight/Purple/Avacado which I was really interested in.. but I still love this one...

113887_350.png

Since he is a 3rd Gen I will offer you the following...

1 Gem = to 80 Treasure.... 250 Gems = 20000

and = 35000 Treasure.. For a total of 55000

Let me know....
oh wow sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this I just got off work.

@Wrath Sorry he seems to have sold at auction =(

@Cherry Yeah he is kind of expensive because I don't want to part with him unless it's something really good. Dx if you want we can work something out in pm's tomorrow. Work was brutal tonnight and I am out of it

@Aten OMG I love those babies, sadly he sold at auction while I was at work =(

@Grune again sorry Dx

@Inspirit someones seem to have bought it at AH while I was away

@Qnyxz Yeah I will definitely consider you offer =D

Really sorry everyone, but figures things would pick up when I am busy xD
oh wow sorry it's taken me so long to respond to this I just got off work.

@Wrath Sorry he seems to have sold at auction =(

@Cherry Yeah he is kind of expensive because I don't want to part with him unless it's something really good. Dx if you want we can work something out in pm's tomorrow. Work was brutal tonnight and I am out of it

@Aten OMG I love those babies, sadly he sold at auction while I was at work =(

@Grune again sorry Dx

@Inspirit someones seem to have bought it at AH while I was away

@Qnyxz Yeah I will definitely consider you offer =D

Really sorry everyone, but figures things would pick up when I am busy xD
@Process

I'll grind away at the games tonight and hopefully will make enough to buy him from the AH.
@Process

I'll grind away at the games tonight and hopefully will make enough to buy him from the AH.
@Aten Wow I love your two! Would you consider trading for this sassy little thing? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=107420] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/107420_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aten Wow I love your two!
Would you consider trading for this sassy little thing?

107420_350.png
@Process Darn, Darn, Darn! I really liked him <3

@jackling Ahhh sorry. I&#039;ll be keeping Shimmer unless I see another I really like. Very picky for her, as I really love her colors. Gomen ;v;

She has really nice color though! I do like her <3
@Process Darn, Darn, Darn! I really liked him <3

@jackling Ahhh sorry. I&#039;ll be keeping Shimmer unless I see another I really like. Very picky for her, as I really love her colors. Gomen ;v;

She has really nice color though! I do like her <3
@Process
Sorry I&#039;m not sure if editing pings you the changes. So sorry for another post and ping if you did see it ;v;

I may offer the other two babies for this girl as well
Maize/Purple/Gold

Not Shimmer though (Ice/Sky), sorry.
@Process
Sorry I&#039;m not sure if editing pings you the changes. So sorry for another post and ping if you did see it ;v;

I may offer the other two babies for this girl as well
Maize/Purple/Gold

Not Shimmer though (Ice/Sky), sorry.
@Aten did you still have the yellow one?
And how much would you consider selling either for? (Of the first two if you still have them) Lol, I really need some colour in my lair since it&#039;s all.... black.
@Aten did you still have the yellow one?
And how much would you consider selling either for? (Of the first two if you still have them) Lol, I really need some colour in my lair since it&#039;s all.... black.
@Process I&#039;m a little confused, if your first dragon there (black pink) still up for auction?
And I&#039;ll put down 10K on the red tundra, 11K on the yellow guardian.
@Process I&#039;m a little confused, if your first dragon there (black pink) still up for auction?
And I&#039;ll put down 10K on the red tundra, 11K on the yellow guardian.
@jackling
Sorry he got sold.
Jeeze guys I am really sorry this whole thread was a flop. I guess I work at the worst possible times to properly run a good thread. Probably going to close this and sell everything at the AH right now. If I still have a hatchies anyone was interested in feel free to pm me =)
@jackling
Sorry he got sold.
Jeeze guys I am really sorry this whole thread was a flop. I guess I work at the worst possible times to properly run a good thread. Probably going to close this and sell everything at the AH right now. If I still have a hatchies anyone was interested in feel free to pm me =)
1 2