Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Looking for specific tundra
1 2 3 4
@ebilkira
I adore your Spiral and Imp :o lol
@ebilkira
I adore your Spiral and Imp :o lol
i have a female stone/rose/maize, if you're interested? if not, good luck!
i have a female stone/rose/maize, if you're interested? if not, good luck!
@boo
Thank you for the offer but not quite what I am looking for. Quite a cutie though :D Your Maize/Ivory is gorgeous X3

@Anime
Thank you X3 You have beautiful dragons :D I especially love your Spiral, Falcon, and Pearlcatcher, Cane X3
@boo
Thank you for the offer but not quite what I am looking for. Quite a cutie though :D Your Maize/Ivory is gorgeous X3

@Anime
Thank you X3 You have beautiful dragons :D I especially love your Spiral, Falcon, and Pearlcatcher, Cane X3
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png
@Ebilkira They are actually mates at the moment until I get him another mate ^_^ So whats your current project? Mine is Same Primary/secondary with nice tertiary colors like this girl I just bought :D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=104647] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/104647_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Ebilkira

They are actually mates at the moment until I get him another mate ^_^

So whats your current project? Mine is Same Primary/secondary with nice tertiary colors like this girl I just bought :D

104647_350.png
@Anime
Ah lol XD Nice match! I got a couple of dragons paired up in my lair already :) Just waiting on em to cooldown already -glares at them for a month-

Oooh nice gray :D I don't have a set one but the reason for this thread is to find two Tundras that resemble my dogs in color XD A blue merle and red tri. Give the merle speckled and freckled and debating what to do with the red tri lol. Probably shimmer on the wings and maybe clown. :P

Other than those, I mainly just like making pretty color combos. Either pairs that have very little guess work involving the babies like my Josiah and Rhyme or pairs that will mesh well with a good variation of markings and colors on the babies like Aziel and Talen.
@Anime
Ah lol XD Nice match! I got a couple of dragons paired up in my lair already :) Just waiting on em to cooldown already -glares at them for a month-

Oooh nice gray :D I don't have a set one but the reason for this thread is to find two Tundras that resemble my dogs in color XD A blue merle and red tri. Give the merle speckled and freckled and debating what to do with the red tri lol. Probably shimmer on the wings and maybe clown. :P

Other than those, I mainly just like making pretty color combos. Either pairs that have very little guess work involving the babies like my Josiah and Rhyme or pairs that will mesh well with a good variation of markings and colors on the babies like Aziel and Talen.
@EbilKira

Hmmm I have way to many pets to model dragons after XD

I just picked on the project because I want to shimmer/Iridescent/Circuit-gembond them. That way they are solid shiny colors with extreme markings :P
@EbilKira

Hmmm I have way to many pets to model dragons after XD

I just picked on the project because I want to shimmer/Iridescent/Circuit-gembond them. That way they are solid shiny colors with extreme markings :P
I have three eggs that should hatch in three days---the parents are a chocolate/violet/coral Tundra and a violet/beige/violet Guardian.

I'll let you know if the odds are in your favour.
I have three eggs that should hatch in three days---the parents are a chocolate/violet/coral Tundra and a violet/beige/violet Guardian.

I'll let you know if the odds are in your favour.
@Anime
I only have 3 dogs and all are pretty standard colors so mine are easy enough lol XD

Yeah I was thinking of doing something very much like that :D There is actually an interesting little Tundra in the AH. All 3 gene colors are Brown lol. What are the odds of that? And there's another one in there that's Sand/Sand/White :) Would fit your program I believe ;)

@Wishful
Oooh. A Chocolate/Beige one would be perfect XD Thanks Wishful :)
@Anime
I only have 3 dogs and all are pretty standard colors so mine are easy enough lol XD

Yeah I was thinking of doing something very much like that :D There is actually an interesting little Tundra in the AH. All 3 gene colors are Brown lol. What are the odds of that? And there's another one in there that's Sand/Sand/White :) Would fit your program I believe ;)

@Wishful
Oooh. A Chocolate/Beige one would be perfect XD Thanks Wishful :)
@Ebilkira oooooh what are the prices :o
@Ebilkira oooooh what are the prices :o
@Anime
Errr. I forget. I think both were around the 50k T area?
@Anime
Errr. I forget. I think both were around the 50k T area?
1 2 3 4