Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Looking for specific tundra
1 2 3 4
Looking for two very specific Tundras.
EDIT: Only need one more :D The female

1st One
Male
Primary: Brown, Chocolate or Rust
Secondary: White or Maize
Tertiary: Doesn't Matter (extra props if it's chocolate, rust, or brown)

2nd One
Female
Primary: Black
Secondary: White or Ice
Tertiary: Doesn't Matter (extra props if it's a grey/white/black tone)

Name your price and we shall negotiate.
Looking for two very specific Tundras.
EDIT: Only need one more :D The female

1st One
Male
Primary: Brown, Chocolate or Rust
Secondary: White or Maize
Tertiary: Doesn't Matter (extra props if it's chocolate, rust, or brown)

2nd One
Female
Primary: Black
Secondary: White or Ice
Tertiary: Doesn't Matter (extra props if it's a grey/white/black tone)

Name your price and we shall negotiate.
| Seeking Scythe Kamaitachi and Swipp Haoris/Offering Money and Dragons: Here |
ebilkirabanner_zpsfc70cc72.png
Ive got a clutch hatching in a few days I'll let you know if one of these turn up
Ive got a clutch hatching in a few days I'll let you know if one of these turn up
roxy_zps38cb6e64.gif lillajolla.gif
@Cinderwolff
Thank you! I appreciate the effort :) I know Tundras aren't too loved so this is a shot in the dark for very specific color combos lol.
@Cinderwolff
Thank you! I appreciate the effort :) I know Tundras aren't too loved so this is a shot in the dark for very specific color combos lol.
@EbilKira I have this female tundra for sale: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=64241] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/64241_350.png[/img] [/url] She's Charcoal/Maize/Coral Her primary is only one shade darker than grey, so I thought you might be interested?
@EbilKira

I have this female tundra for sale:

64241_350.png

She's Charcoal/Maize/Coral

Her primary is only one shade darker than grey, so I thought you might be interested?
@Quil
Amusingly enough, I actually looked at her when I was cruising around the AH a little bit ago. I am interested but wanted to see if anything else popped up :) If nothing pops up within a bit I will let you know and take her ok? :D She is close enough for what I am looking for. But please, don't feel obliged to hold her for me. I'd rather you not miss out on a sale due to my pickiness.
@Quil
Amusingly enough, I actually looked at her when I was cruising around the AH a little bit ago. I am interested but wanted to see if anything else popped up :) If nothing pops up within a bit I will let you know and take her ok? :D She is close enough for what I am looking for. But please, don't feel obliged to hold her for me. I'd rather you not miss out on a sale due to my pickiness.
@EbilKira
Haha, that is rather a coincidence!
And that sounds good--thanks for the interest!! Definitely take your time make sure you get a dragon you'll be happy with, though. c:
Let me know if you decide later on that you would like her, though (I'm willing to haggle on her current AH price of 50k), and also good luck on your search!
@EbilKira
Haha, that is rather a coincidence!
And that sounds good--thanks for the interest!! Definitely take your time make sure you get a dragon you'll be happy with, though. c:
Let me know if you decide later on that you would like her, though (I'm willing to haggle on her current AH price of 50k), and also good luck on your search!
Best of luck :D I love Tundras especially chocolate ones >:D
Best of luck :D I love Tundras especially chocolate ones >:D
@Anime Thanks :D I need a tundra period lol. Only breed that seems to have evaded my lair somehow :O
@Anime Thanks :D I need a tundra period lol. Only breed that seems to have evaded my lair somehow :O
my progen is a Tundra. I doubt him and his hideous mate (my pink female progen I got by random T_T) will make any color you like but I will let uk when they have babes.

@EbilKira
my progen is a Tundra. I doubt him and his hideous mate (my pink female progen I got by random T_T) will make any color you like but I will let uk when they have babes.

@EbilKira
@Anime
@Anime
1 2 3 4