Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] G1 Doubles, Primal, Gened etc
1 2 3 4 5
@epher
It’s cool, no worries!! Ppbll it would really depend on what the offer is, I’m super attached to him aaa ; ;
@epher
It’s cool, no worries!! Ppbll it would really depend on what the offer is, I’m super attached to him aaa ; ;
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing

Hello! I’m interested in that plague primal boy and I was wondering if you have a wish list/would be willing to take items (UMs in particular) as partial or potentially full payment for him?
@NowViewing

Hello! I’m interested in that plague primal boy and I was wondering if you have a wish list/would be willing to take items (UMs in particular) as partial or potentially full payment for him?
zJ1RT3W.png
@epher
MMMMM can I think abt it n get back to you?? >:000

@Mutilyn
My wishlist is here!
I must warn it’s mainly customs tho & Firedancer is a low priority, so I don’t value it as high as most ppl do
I’m fine doing holds tho if you do want him & need time to gather funds aaa
@epher
MMMMM can I think abt it n get back to you?? >:000

@Mutilyn
My wishlist is here!
I must warn it’s mainly customs tho & Firedancer is a low priority, so I don’t value it as high as most ppl do
I’m fine doing holds tho if you do want him & need time to gather funds aaa
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@epher
MMMMMM would you be willing to go 3.5kg at all?? ;o; Since he’s one off a double aaa
I’m really fond of him & hesitant to sell, but also not done anything with him haha
@epher
MMMMMM would you be willing to go 3.5kg at all?? ;o; Since he’s one off a double aaa
I’m really fond of him & hesitant to sell, but also not done anything with him haha
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@NowViewing

Yeah, I don't have any of the ones on your wishlist, but no worries I figured it didn't hurt to ask!
I won't put him on hold just so if someone else comes around who can outright buy him you can sell him to them, but I'll keep him in mind if I get some spending money for sure!
@NowViewing

Yeah, I don't have any of the ones on your wishlist, but no worries I figured it didn't hurt to ask!
I won't put him on hold just so if someone else comes around who can outright buy him you can sell him to them, but I'll keep him in mind if I get some spending money for sure!
zJ1RT3W.png
@NowViewing How long are you willing to hold dragons for? And also would you take items as partial/full payment? I am really interested in this girl, but don't have all the fund at the moment :( [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18796112] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/187962/18796112_350.png[/img] [/url]
@NowViewing

How long are you willing to hold dragons for? And also would you take items as partial/full payment?

I am really interested in this girl, but don't have all the fund at the moment :(

18796112_350.png
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@epher
Sent >:3cc

@DreamSlayer
I can do holds yeah! I’d prefer not not longer than a week but w.e really!!
I can take items as partial or w.e but be warned I’ll value it below LAH, I need gemmies rn so I’d want something I can sell ASAP haha
@epher
Sent >:3cc

@DreamSlayer
I can do holds yeah! I’d prefer not not longer than a week but w.e really!!
I can take items as partial or w.e but be warned I’ll value it below LAH, I need gemmies rn so I’d want something I can sell ASAP haha
cropped-dsc_00851.jpg
@nowviewing

How low would you be willing to go for her? ;A;
@nowviewing

How low would you be willing to go for her? ;A;
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@DreamSlayer