Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/O] XYY G1s and more Matchy G1s!!
1 2 3 4
@Shr0ud I love the one with the azure runes scry (fake white xxy) and the little green noodle with ghost. What price ranges do you have in mind for them?

@Shr0ud I love the one with the azure runes scry (fake white xxy) and the little green noodle with ghost. What price ranges do you have in mind for them?

@Grimalkkin

Hi!

For the white/silver/azure (fake xxy), I can take around 1.5kg~2kg (Definitely can haggle) -- there's also a similar one to it on the AH right now for 3kg though it's not really matchy so :3

For the little green one, around the 1kg range would be cool,, can definitely haggle as well!!

Just let me know your offer and we can go from there :D
@Grimalkkin

Hi!

For the white/silver/azure (fake xxy), I can take around 1.5kg~2kg (Definitely can haggle) -- there's also a similar one to it on the AH right now for 3kg though it's not really matchy so :3

For the little green one, around the 1kg range would be cool,, can definitely haggle as well!!

Just let me know your offer and we can go from there :D
yUZ4k.gif
@Shr0ud Cool cool! I'll get back to you in the next 24 hours after I've had to chance to think on it while not in meetings :D
@Shr0ud Cool cool! I'll get back to you in the next 24 hours after I've had to chance to think on it while not in meetings :D
@Grimalkkin

Awesome! All the best in whatever you have to do :3
@Grimalkkin

Awesome! All the best in whatever you have to do :3
yUZ4k.gif
B
B
yUZ4k.gif
@Shr0ud Hello!! I've decided I'd like to have both of them ^_^ Would you take 2.5k for the pair?
@Shr0ud Hello!! I've decided I'd like to have both of them ^_^ Would you take 2.5k for the pair?
@Grimalkkin

Hi hi!! Yep I'd be just fine with that :D
I'll send a CR!!
@Grimalkkin

Hi hi!! Yep I'd be just fine with that :D
I'll send a CR!!
yUZ4k.gif
@Shr0ud Yaaaay! Also, would treasure be okay? I have the necessary funds in treasure, but my gem coffers are lower :/
@Shr0ud Yaaaay! Also, would treasure be okay? I have the necessary funds in treasure, but my gem coffers are lower :/
@Grimalkkin

I can do mixed!! But yes full treasure is actually cool :D
@Grimalkkin

I can do mixed!! But yes full treasure is actually cool :D
yUZ4k.gif
@Shr0ud Is 1:1000 an okay ratio?
@Shr0ud Is 1:1000 an okay ratio?
1 2 3 4