Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Level 25 Gaoler- Selling Tons of Dergs!
So much that I don’t feel like listing them all here individually! Everyone in the [url= http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/464775/1522917]Trading/Selling Tab[/url] are up for grabs. But if you see anyone from my Beach Tab or anywhere in my Hibernal Den, we can probably work something out! The level 25 in question is this dude: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=52463491] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/524635/52463491_350.png[/img] [/url] He does NOT have an Eliminate. He’s been tinctured once and, with the right stones, might get enough stat points to be a Mire Flyer. If, you know, Wind dragons are even good for that sort of thing... Everyone except him goes for a straight 15kt/15g. There is also a level 7 Wildclaw and level 5 Bogsneak in the offering as well, though the only one who’s above that price is the level 25. Just offer something for the level 25. Anything above 190kt/190g is good enough for me. I’ll be subscribed.
So much that I don’t feel like listing them all here individually!

Everyone in the Trading/Selling Tab are up for grabs. But if you see anyone from my Beach Tab or anywhere in my Hibernal Den, we can probably work something out!

The level 25 in question is this dude:

52463491_350.png

He does NOT have an Eliminate. He’s been tinctured once and, with the right stones, might get enough stat points to be a Mire Flyer. If, you know, Wind dragons are even good for that sort of thing...

Everyone except him goes for a straight 15kt/15g. There is also a level 7 Wildclaw and level 5 Bogsneak in the offering as well, though the only one who’s above that price is the level 25.
Just offer something for the level 25. Anything above 190kt/190g is good enough for me.

I’ll be subscribed.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
Does the lvl 25 have any stones? @puppeyluvr06
Does the lvl 25 have any stones? @puppeyluvr06
@redlego (you can copy paste if you don't wanna spell out my name or somthin)
@Redlego He has three Might fragments ([item=might fragment]), but otherwise no.
@Redlego

He has three Might fragments ( Might Fragment ), but otherwise no.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
Okay, so I've made my disicion and I would love to buy the level 25. could you hold him for me for 3 days? and Would you take 200k for him? @puppyluvr06
Okay, so I've made my disicion and I would love to buy the level 25. could you hold him for me for 3 days? and Would you take 200k for him? @puppyluvr06
so sorry I accidentally pinged out of habbit
so sorry I accidentally pinged out of habbit
@Redlego

Sent the CR; just finish it when you get the money.
@Redlego

Sent the CR; just finish it when you get the money.

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa
THE GAOLER IS STILL FOR SALE
THE GAOLER IS STILL FOR SALE

Puppy
She/Her - FR+3
FR Writer/Artist Discord
aaaa