Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Fri 13 XXY Slime/Sludge: Price Drop!
1 2
Just hatched these little [s]kiddos[/s] (only one left!) with the new genes: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55220478] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/552205/55220478_350.png[/img] [/url] [s]500g[/s] 250g on the AH -- price lowered to match the market! Open to treasure, mixed, negotiation, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=340760&tab=dragon&did=53851041]wishlist[/url], potentially trade for other slime/sludge doubles, etc.
Just hatched these little kiddos (only one left!) with the new genes:

55220478_350.png

500g 250g on the AH -- price lowered to match the market!

Open to treasure, mixed, negotiation, wishlist, potentially trade for other slime/sludge doubles, etc.
DSfRuAQ.png
Morning bump! Two left, plus the primal! :)
Morning bump! Two left, plus the primal! :)
DSfRuAQ.png
Could I get the primal please? I’ll pay the full 10k. ^_^
Could I get the primal please? I’ll pay the full 10k. ^_^
They/Them | FR +3 | Quoigender | Asexual
2Jq9mXk.png
@InjusticeLeauge Absolutely -- he's on the AH for that amount if you want to snag him directly, or I can set up a CR/PA if you'd prefer?
@InjusticeLeauge Absolutely -- he's on the AH for that amount if you want to snag him directly, or I can set up a CR/PA if you'd prefer?
DSfRuAQ.png
I can just grab him from the AH! Thank you! If I have enough, lol. If not it’s fine.
I can just grab him from the AH! Thank you! If I have enough, lol. If not it’s fine.
They/Them | FR +3 | Quoigender | Asexual
2Jq9mXk.png
@InjusticeLeauge Okie -- I'll keep him up for public sale for now! Let me know if you'd like me to hold him, should you need more. :)
@InjusticeLeauge Okie -- I'll keep him up for public sale for now! Let me know if you'd like me to hold him, should you need more. :)
DSfRuAQ.png
Up we go! Only one of the regular babies left!

Still taking offers of all kinds on the Primal! :)
Up we go! Only one of the regular babies left!

Still taking offers of all kinds on the Primal! :)
DSfRuAQ.png
@AnoraBorealis I've never had a hatch quite so lucky before, so I'm very much open to offers of all kinds -- did you have a particular price range you were looking to offer, either in currency or items?
@AnoraBorealis I've never had a hatch quite so lucky before, so I'm very much open to offers of all kinds -- did you have a particular price range you were looking to offer, either in currency or items?
DSfRuAQ.png
@AnoraBorealis Yea, I've upped the price some because of the date, and because he was the first primal born with the new genes, but I definitely don't expect him to sell that high!

I'd definitely want a fair bit more from him than his regular-eyed siblings have sold for (the first two were bought for 500g, the third is still up for sale at the same price), but I'm open to most reasonable offers. I had a couple of people looking to buy for his full AH price, but neither have been able to make the funds yet. Definitely open to trade if it's less wallet-painful, though.
@AnoraBorealis Yea, I've upped the price some because of the date, and because he was the first primal born with the new genes, but I definitely don't expect him to sell that high!

I'd definitely want a fair bit more from him than his regular-eyed siblings have sold for (the first two were bought for 500g, the third is still up for sale at the same price), but I'm open to most reasonable offers. I had a couple of people looking to buy for his full AH price, but neither have been able to make the funds yet. Definitely open to trade if it's less wallet-painful, though.
DSfRuAQ.png
@commoncomitatus yeah I'm gonna need some time lol. I usually don't trade items so yeah...I'll see if I can do it, and let you know!
@commoncomitatus yeah I'm gonna need some time lol. I usually don't trade items so yeah...I'll see if I can do it, and let you know!

GkMUHMr.jpg
1 2