Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] lair clear out: g1s
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18
@cuddlyalpaca i’m sorry but i’ll have to decline again D: it’s just that i spent a really long time obtaining a plum/plum/sky and i’m unwilling to let her go for this price. i’ve taken a look at your lair though, and it seems that you don’t need a coatl? i have plum/plum/sky pearlcatchers for sale, and if you’d rather a star/con i can breed them again ^^
@cuddlyalpaca i’m sorry but i’ll have to decline again D: it’s just that i spent a really long time obtaining a plum/plum/sky and i’m unwilling to let her go for this price. i’ve taken a look at your lair though, and it seems that you don’t need a coatl? i have plum/plum/sky pearlcatchers for sale, and if you’d rather a star/con i can breed them again ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@grimdarkroxy i’m terrible at pricing dragons like these D: do you have a range in mind?
@grimdarkroxy i’m terrible at pricing dragons like these D: do you have a range in mind?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie Ah the reason why I already have a coatl like her is because I bought her without checking the bloodlines so I'm holding onto her for now until I can settle on another dragon that can breed with the Skydancer I have. Also are you saying that you won't let her go at all or do you have a price in mind? If I breed her with the dragon I have, I will almost definitely end up with a coatl just like her but..........her...daughter.....so I could send you the daughter or I can even send you the dragon I have right now! She looks exactly like yours. I completely understand really just do not want to let her go...sorry for the trouble! Here is the dragon I have but cannot breed: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=51284137] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/512842/51284137_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Crimsonpixie Ah the reason why I already have a coatl like her is because I bought her without checking the bloodlines so I'm holding onto her for now until I can settle on another dragon that can breed with the Skydancer I have. Also are you saying that you won't let her go at all or do you have a price in mind? If I breed her with the dragon I have, I will almost definitely end up with a coatl just like her but..........her...daughter.....so I could send you the daughter or I can even send you the dragon I have right now! She looks exactly like yours. I completely understand really just do not want to let her go...sorry for the trouble!
Here is the dragon I have but cannot breed:

51284137_350.png

@cuddlyalpaca i’ve checked and the pearlcatchers i have can breed with your skydancer! and uh if you breed a skydancer with a coatl, you’ll likely end up with a skydancer, the chances for a coatl are pretty low, and the tertiary will likely be different too (the coatl you have right now has coal basic tert so i’d rather not swap my girl with yours) really sorry about this D:
@cuddlyalpaca i’ve checked and the pearlcatchers i have can breed with your skydancer! and uh if you breed a skydancer with a coatl, you’ll likely end up with a skydancer, the chances for a coatl are pretty low, and the tertiary will likely be different too (the coatl you have right now has coal basic tert so i’d rather not swap my girl with yours) really sorry about this D:
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie Ah sorry I'm a noob but since I removed the coal stuff and she's just like this would that be a problem with breeding or appearance or anything cuz she certainly looks like she doesn't have any coal in her
@Crimsonpixie Ah sorry I'm a noob but since I removed the coal stuff and she's just like this would that be a problem with breeding or appearance or anything cuz she certainly looks like she doesn't have any coal in her
@cuddlyalpaca appearance wise she won’t have a tert. but breeding wise the colour range for the tert would still be affected ^^
@cuddlyalpaca appearance wise she won’t have a tert. but breeding wise the colour range for the tert would still be affected ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie Ohhhh I see thank you!! I would be willing to pay even 100g for your dragon, but I understand if you want to keep her. In that case, you should probably move her to your Keeping tab ^^
@Crimsonpixie Ohhhh I see thank you!! I would be willing to pay even 100g for your dragon, but I understand if you want to keep her. In that case, you should probably move her to your Keeping tab ^^
@Crimsonpixie Sorry I know I'm badgering you...I couldn't help but notice that you already have a Starcon breeding pair so I'm not trying to be rude, but I just don't see why you would need the coatl girl more than I. On the other hand, if you've had her for a long time and are attached to her, then I'm really sorry cuz I kept bothering you about her ^^' I hope you understand that I've been looking all over for a coatl girl like that but most of them can't even breed with my Skydancer as they share a common ancestor and I would absolutely love to have her in my lair and breed with my SD. Sorry to bother you again T-T
@Crimsonpixie Sorry I know I'm badgering you...I couldn't help but notice that you already have a Starcon breeding pair so I'm not trying to be rude, but I just don't see why you would need the coatl girl more than I. On the other hand, if you've had her for a long time and are attached to her, then I'm really sorry cuz I kept bothering you about her ^^' I hope you understand that I've been looking all over for a coatl girl like that but most of them can't even breed with my Skydancer as they share a common ancestor and I would absolutely love to have her in my lair and breed with my SD. Sorry to bother you again T-T
@Crimsonpixie
What if I also throw in a snek egg? o3o
@Crimsonpixie
What if I also throw in a snek egg? o3o
@Crimsonpixie What sort of price range were you looking for? :> Maybe I could do mixed, or trade some fest items/baldwin mats?
@Crimsonpixie What sort of price range were you looking for? :> Maybe I could do mixed, or trade some fest items/baldwin mats?
m8ucmws.png

It appears that we are in a forum signature.
. . . says Wilde.
--

Please stop this lunatic owl from buying any more dragons.
Sincerely, the Nightwatch Clan.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18