Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] lair clear out: g1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@Crimsonpixie I don't know my G1 pricing, but approximately what are you looking for for this one? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46015825] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/460159/46015825_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Crimsonpixie I don't know my G1 pricing, but approximately what are you looking for for this one?
46015825_350.png
@lilsadist my pricing is a little wonky too, but there’s a derg just one shade off on the ah for 2kg so ig i’m basing mine a little on that (not that high though),, and i did get an offer of 500g
@lilsadist my pricing is a little wonky too, but there’s a derg just one shade off on the ah for 2kg so ig i’m basing mine a little on that (not that high though),, and i did get an offer of 500g
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie I have up to 7 i can send!
@crimsonpixie I have up to 7 i can send!
tumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gif

about me!
wishlist! (WIP)
xT1XGR4fHspyHWzeDK.gif
@nottherevolt 180g and the 7 adults sound good! unfortunately the pair is nesting (2 more days to go), would you be willing to wait for them? thanks!
@nottherevolt 180g and the 7 adults sound good! unfortunately the pair is nesting (2 more days to go), would you be willing to wait for them? thanks!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
No problem! Just send a CR when theyre available, that sounds great to me!
@Crimsonpixie
No problem! Just send a CR when theyre available, that sounds great to me!
tumblr_inline_n2t76ssIwF1r9ywrd.gif

about me!
wishlist! (WIP)
xT1XGR4fHspyHWzeDK.gif
@Crimsonpixie
Ah no its alroght, I changed my mind so just the wildclaw works ^^
@Crimsonpixie
Ah no its alroght, I changed my mind so just the wildclaw works ^^
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Bynder alright then, i’ll start a cr :) thank you!

@Bynder alright then, i’ll start a cr :) thank you!

uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Shambles if you're still interested, he's yours for 500g ^^
@Shambles if you're still interested, he's yours for 500g ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie
Well, I guess my taste is a bit expensive XD
I totally fell in love with "Always", I can not get her out of my mind. ;S
Out of curiosity, would you sell her some day and if so, what would be the price?
@crimsonpixie
Well, I guess my taste is a bit expensive XD
I totally fell in love with "Always", I can not get her out of my mind. ;S
Out of curiosity, would you sell her some day and if so, what would be the price?
@Crimsonpixie sorry I've been in class the whole day- yes absolutely!! I'll send a cr
@Crimsonpixie sorry I've been in class the whole day- yes absolutely!! I'll send a cr
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18