Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] lair clear out: g1s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18
@bloodyfriday haha relate,, though some of them are pretty cheap if you’re interested in offering :D
@bloodyfriday haha relate,, though some of them are pretty cheap if you’re interested in offering :D
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@crimsonpixie How much for Leslie? She is really unique. :)
@crimsonpixie How much for Leslie? She is really unique. :)
jqqIEB3.gif
@Crimsonpixie

Welp I instantly fell in love with cocoa
Would you accept a fire sprite for her?
@Crimsonpixie

Welp I instantly fell in love with cocoa
Would you accept a fire sprite for her?
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Kell somewhere around 35g-50g, maybe?

@Kell somewhere around 35g-50g, maybe?

uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Bynder a—a fire sprite ?? tbh more inclined to currency but a fire sprite is too good an offer, and i’m falling out of love with her, so sure! feel free to start a cr, thank you!
@Bynder a—a fire sprite ?? tbh more inclined to currency but a fire sprite is too good an offer, and i’m falling out of love with her, so sure! feel free to start a cr, thank you!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie
Oh yes, I'm in love with her colors! Do you think I could get Unnamed (#46397132) as well? He's the tarnish/steel/sable boy :o
@Crimsonpixie
Oh yes, I'm in love with her colors! Do you think I could get Unnamed (#46397132) as well? He's the tarnish/steel/sable boy :o
@Bynder do you mean both of them for the sprite?
@Bynder do you mean both of them for the sprite?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie

Yeah, unless you wanted extra for the other guy I'm alright with that :o
@Crimsonpixie

Yeah, unless you wanted extra for the other guy I'm alright with that :o
@Crimsonpixie oh deary me i am in need of this guy- [img][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46397132] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/463972/46397132_350.png[/img] [/url][/img] would you take 500g for him? im really bad at pricing sdfg
@Crimsonpixie
oh deary me i am in need of this guy-

[img][/img] 46397132_350.png

would you take 500g for him? im really bad at pricing sdfg
i don't want to be an adult. i don't want to "face the world" at work every day. i want to be snuggly buggly and cozy-wozy, preferably in my snuggly-buggly bed. PERIODT.
@Bynder would you be able to? because another user gave a pretty good offer i’m really inclined to accept D:

@Shambles that’s a really good ahh but the previous user is also interested, i’ll update you on how it goes?
@Bynder would you be able to? because another user gave a pretty good offer i’m really inclined to accept D:

@Shambles that’s a really good ahh but the previous user is also interested, i’ll update you on how it goes?
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18