Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] lair clear out: g1s
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18
@lilsadist oh no i'm sorry i took so long, i just hadn't really had the time to scry or dress him, and i'm really conflicted because i want to keep him so bad but your offer is super tempting,,

so even though i think i'm going to regret this, but i'd like to keep him for now D: thank you for the interest, though and sorry again for the really slow reply
@lilsadist oh no i'm sorry i took so long, i just hadn't really had the time to scry or dress him, and i'm really conflicted because i want to keep him so bad but your offer is super tempting,,

so even though i think i'm going to regret this, but i'd like to keep him for now D: thank you for the interest, though and sorry again for the really slow reply
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Ahh, no worries, real life comes first. Please let me know if you ever do decide to sell the fae ^^ I'll give you the exact same offer if I happen to remember what it is~
Ahh, no worries, real life comes first. Please let me know if you ever do decide to sell the fae ^^ I'll give you the exact same offer if I happen to remember what it is~
@Crimsonpixie do you have any price range on Jake? Also, would it include the skin?
@Crimsonpixie do you have any price range on Jake? Also, would it include the skin?
AdwWEAJ.gif
belphekit . mika

he/him | 23 | FR Time

3N7NoSY.png
@belphekit no, it wouldn’t, and somewhere around 45kt ^^
@belphekit no, it wouldn’t, and somewhere around 45kt ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie could you give me a price estimate on annabeth, if possible? i really like her!
@Crimsonpixie could you give me a price estimate on annabeth, if possible? i really like her!
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
111eater of snacks, liker of bugs
@tikbalang i don't really have a price estimate for her tbh, but feel free to offer ^^
@tikbalang i don't really have a price estimate for her tbh, but feel free to offer ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie how about 300g?
@Crimsonpixie how about 300g?
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
@tikbalang i’ll definitely think about it, but would you be able to go higher? (after taking a look at the ah for bluerange g1s and considering that annabeth is pretty matchy), regardless i’ll get back to you soon!
@tikbalang i’ll definitely think about it, but would you be able to go higher? (after taking a look at the ah for bluerange g1s and considering that annabeth is pretty matchy), regardless i’ll get back to you soon!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie oh definitely, i'll bring it up to 500g if that sounds better? :-D
@Crimsonpixie oh definitely, i'll bring it up to 500g if that sounds better? :-D
beakersmall.png

111grif // he/him
@tikbalang that sounds good, i’ll start a cr ^^
@tikbalang that sounds good, i’ll start a cr ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18