Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Galopa's Old Oaks - Old Dragons Rescue
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1636 1637
@GalopaWXY If you need any help with food or space, let me know! I don't have much active lair space, but I have plenty of hibernal den slots :)
@GalopaWXY If you need any help with food or space, let me know! I don't have much active lair space, but I have plenty of hibernal den slots :)
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o2_75sq.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
tumblr_otmyhkjv3F1v8lm95o1_75sq.png
@odakotarose @doomful @BotanyBlack Added four dragons after Warpwind, including a slightly younger soft snoop I caught for Doomful (you don't have to take her though, I'll still showcase her here for others! ^-^ no obligations) [b]EDIT[/b]: nevermind she sold! And a stunning obsidian and gold wildclaw with art! Another old dragon will be added tonight (in a few hours), a green-winged dark fae. I won't reping. @gbot13 Any food is welcome for sure (my lair eats so much fish) but the prices are also here to cover for expanses of keeping and caring for dragons! So helping out or not is entirely up to you! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@odakotarose @doomful @BotanyBlack

Added four dragons after Warpwind, including a slightly younger soft snoop I caught for Doomful (you don't have to take her though, I'll still showcase her here for others! ^-^ no obligations)
EDIT: nevermind she sold!

And a stunning obsidian and gold wildclaw with art!

Another old dragon will be added tonight (in a few hours), a green-winged dark fae. I won't reping.

@gbot13 Any food is welcome for sure (my lair eats so much fish) but the prices are also here to cover for expanses of keeping and caring for dragons! So helping out or not is entirely up to you!
@galopawxy I love what you are doing here. If you come across any male imps 3+ years I will take them in a heart beat as I love giving the old gentle giants a home. Please I can help anyway you need.
@galopawxy I love what you are doing here. If you come across any male imps 3+ years I will take them in a heart beat as I love giving the old gentle giants a home. Please I can help anyway you need.
4xn43c.png
@GalopaWXY I sent you a pm..I really appreciate what you are offering here.
@GalopaWXY I sent you a pm..I really appreciate what you are offering here.
BkIPCfy.jpg
@LordMaroo Thank you for your support and offer to help!! [emoji=spiral laughing size=1] I wrote you down in the pinglist for imp males! Currently all I have is Warpwind and she needs serious regening xD @JD1620 Seen and answered and also just [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@LordMaroo Thank you for your support and offer to help!! I wrote you down in the pinglist for imp males! Currently all I have is Warpwind and she needs serious regening xD

@JD1620 Seen and answered and also just
I have a ton of old dragons I'd love to rehome! But I am also happy to foster them until placed o3o

Does art help them get rehomed? I might do some for them if it increases their chances
I have a ton of old dragons I'd love to rehome! But I am also happy to foster them until placed o3o

Does art help them get rehomed? I might do some for them if it increases their chances
nmnVn8s.pnggYSUx8Y.png
@omgitsbutter Art always helps any dragon to sell better in my opinion! Oda is also trying to get lore for them when she can to help people connect with them!
You can DM me the list of IDs of dragons you want to rehome and I'll add them to the thread and add you as foster home since they're all at your place ^-^
@omgitsbutter Art always helps any dragon to sell better in my opinion! Oda is also trying to get lore for them when she can to help people connect with them!
You can DM me the list of IDs of dragons you want to rehome and I'll add them to the thread and add you as foster home since they're all at your place ^-^
@GalopaWXY

Awesome Will do!

2 of them are lvl 25 colliseum dergs, and purdy babies.

@GalopaWXY

Awesome Will do!

2 of them are lvl 25 colliseum dergs, and purdy babies.

nmnVn8s.pnggYSUx8Y.png
Message sent :)

I didnt put this in the message but if at all possible I'd like the 2 colli dragons to go together
Message sent :)

I didnt put this in the message but if at all possible I'd like the 2 colli dragons to go together
nmnVn8s.pnggYSUx8Y.png
I am also happy to supply copious amounts of food to anyone who is fostering o3o
I am also happy to supply copious amounts of food to anyone who is fostering o3o
nmnVn8s.pnggYSUx8Y.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1636 1637