Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2
@lotuskite I will offer 1200g for both of them.
ETA i believe that mated pairs should stay together.
@lotuskite I will offer 1200g for both of them.
ETA i believe that mated pairs should stay together.
@rosiehawk

I'll give whoever else was interested 24 hours to respond to your offer.

I would love it if they stayed together, but I'm not so sure if someone would be interested or able to afford both of them.
@rosiehawk

I'll give whoever else was interested 24 hours to respond to your offer.

I would love it if they stayed together, but I'm not so sure if someone would be interested or able to afford both of them.
We are the rain in the wind. the ozone on your tongue.
@lotuskite I definitely would like to have the chance to make another offer if someone out bids me. They are a lovely pair.
@lotuskite I definitely would like to have the chance to make another offer if someone out bids me. They are a lovely pair.
@LotusKite see my dragons for sale and my bloodline tab to see if you want any or want me to breed some <3 i do have some fancy stuff :P
@LotusKite see my dragons for sale and my bloodline tab to see if you want any or want me to breed some <3 i do have some fancy stuff :P
@Roelles

I do love the triple copper, but they wouldn’t reach the level of 600g that’s currently being offered.

@carolynmbp

Do you still have an interest in them? The current offer is 1200g
@Roelles

I do love the triple copper, but they wouldn’t reach the level of 600g that’s currently being offered.

@carolynmbp

Do you still have an interest in them? The current offer is 1200g
@lotuskite

I am interested. I’m currently traveling with limited connectivity opportunities. I should be able to post some specific items as possible trades in a few hours, but in the meantime I’d direct you to the sale tab in my den; the first two pages are all G1s, if any pique your interest.
@lotuskite

I am interested. I’m currently traveling with limited connectivity opportunities. I should be able to post some specific items as possible trades in a few hours, but in the meantime I’d direct you to the sale tab in my den; the first two pages are all G1s, if any pique your interest.
C A R O L Y N M B P
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@carolynmbp

I understand completely. I’ll be under similar circumstances this weekend as well. I was so excited when I saw a few of your G1’s but the tertiary was either slightly off or the wrong gender.

I do like your silver /eldritch/ mulberry boy and (should all else fail) would be interested in buying him. What would you value him at?
@carolynmbp

I understand completely. I’ll be under similar circumstances this weekend as well. I was so excited when I saw a few of your G1’s but the tertiary was either slightly off or the wrong gender.

I do like your silver /eldritch/ mulberry boy and (should all else fail) would be interested in buying him. What would you value him at?
@lotuskite

A few hours turned into the whole day... sorry 'bout that! It was a great day, though way too hot.

Regarding the silver /eldritch/ mulberry boy, my G1 price whisperer suggested that 500g would be a good starting point; I might do more at auction, but that's more effort than I want to do at this point.

As much as I love the imp pair, I'm probably going to have to pass, as I'm trying to save up for my last sprite, and I'll never do it if I keep buying pretty dragons. :) So, if you're interested in the G1, let me know, and we can work something out.
@lotuskite

A few hours turned into the whole day... sorry 'bout that! It was a great day, though way too hot.

Regarding the silver /eldritch/ mulberry boy, my G1 price whisperer suggested that 500g would be a good starting point; I might do more at auction, but that's more effort than I want to do at this point.

As much as I love the imp pair, I'm probably going to have to pass, as I'm trying to save up for my last sprite, and I'll never do it if I keep buying pretty dragons. :) So, if you're interested in the G1, let me know, and we can work something out.
C A R O L Y N M B P
FRT +3
Auctioneer
she / her / Mom

__ XeQIpmN.png
__
BeautiesforBeastsv3.png
Moms_Attic_v2.png
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
@LotusKite well gues never mind than ;-; sobs