Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Smikkles’ Sales
[center][font=courier new]Hello! This is a post for all of my dragon sales. I will include dragons from my hatchery here too so they’d hopefully sell, and dragons from other pairs! Anyways, I tend to impulse buy a lot and then I don’t want the dragons afterwards, so I suppose I’ll be reselling dragons that I’ve lost interest in here. I’ll try to sell for the same price that I bought them for, though sometimes with older dragons I can’t remember 0~0 [/center][font=courier new] [b]Guidelines[/b] [emoji=ping size=1] Please ping me - I tend to get a lot of notifications and I might miss a post here [emoji=ping size=1]I use a 1:1000 ratio [emoji=ping size=1] Feel free to haggle, though for dragons that I remember the price of I may not be willing to haggle on. [emoji=ping size=1] I’m not great at pricing, so feel free to give suggestions *^* [emoji=ping size=1] Please provide a name for Unnamed dragons. If you do not, I will assign them a name myself - name change scrolls will not be provided! [emoji=ping size=1] I’d love it if you could check out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2708236#post_2708236]my hatchery[/url]. It’s still a work in progress though!
Hello!
This is a post for all of my dragon sales. I will include dragons from my hatchery here too so they’d hopefully sell, and dragons from other pairs!

Anyways, I tend to impulse buy a lot and then I don’t want the dragons afterwards, so I suppose I’ll be reselling dragons that I’ve lost interest in here.
I’ll try to sell for the same price that I bought them for, though sometimes with older dragons I can’t remember 0~0

Guidelines
Please ping me - I tend to get a lot of notifications and I might miss a post here
I use a 1:1000 ratio
Feel free to haggle, though for dragons that I remember the price of I may not be willing to haggle on.
I’m not great at pricing, so feel free to give suggestions *^*
Please provide a name for Unnamed dragons. If you do not, I will assign them a name myself - name change scrolls will not be provided!
I’d love it if you could check out my hatchery. It’s still a work in progress though!
wip
wip
G1

Specials
G1

Specials
Res
Res
^
^
^
^