Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Rainbow Pride Hatchery
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 266 267
@Chibale

Awesome! I'd like to open a trade.
@Chibale

Awesome! I'd like to open a trade.
bHeX9bv.png
@TheGeek trade sent!
@TheGeek trade sent!
nonbinary-asexual-mottled-heckin-ace.png nUcHqXa.gif
[emoji=new friend size=1]
hello, i'm trying to get us Pride breeders together to form a network of sorts so it would be easier for people to shop for Pride dragons. i breed Pans and Trans for now, and i have other Pride breeder friends who like the idea, but where to start? would you be interested in joining together as an affiliate to a Pride Network? i also created the first Trans Pride Gaoler breeding pair here. so pretty! and i'm just putting the finishing touches on my Pan Gaoler pair. IMO, every lair needs a little Pride in it! also, lemme know if there is already a Pride network out there somewhere i haven't found yet. love and peace <3 @Chibale
hello, i'm trying to get us Pride breeders together to form a network of sorts so it would be easier for people to shop for Pride dragons. i breed Pans and Trans for now, and i have other Pride breeder friends who like the idea, but where to start? would you be interested in joining together as an affiliate to a Pride Network? i also created the first Trans Pride Gaoler breeding pair here. so pretty! and i'm just putting the finishing touches on my Pan Gaoler pair. IMO, every lair needs a little Pride in it! also, lemme know if there is already a Pride network out there somewhere i haven't found yet. love and peace <3 @Chibale
@PachaMama Ah, sorry, I'm not really looking for affiliates or networks right now. I'm pretty introverted and kinda awkward with social interactions on forums outside of just selling dragons. Thanks though and good luck!
@PachaMama Ah, sorry, I'm not really looking for affiliates or networks right now. I'm pretty introverted and kinda awkward with social interactions on forums outside of just selling dragons. Thanks though and good luck!
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 266 267