Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [Sale] Lair Purge
1 2 3 4 5
I'm having a LAIR PURGE! That's right. All dragons but the few that aren't in this tab. Lmao. [quote][center][url]http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/179717[/url][/center][/quote] Obviously, the ones with the money bags symbol or the crossroads symbol is already spoken for. Otherwise, let me know which ones you're interested in and I'll give you the initial starting price to haggle!
I'm having a LAIR PURGE! That's right. All dragons but the few that aren't in this tab. Lmao.

Obviously, the ones with the money bags symbol or the crossroads symbol is already spoken for. Otherwise, let me know which ones you're interested in and I'll give you the initial starting price to haggle!
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Bump.
Bump.
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter

I love 52976913 so much!

How much are you looking for, for her?
@SilverOtter

I love 52976913 so much!

How much are you looking for, for her?
@emeraldsydie

I am looking for 15kt or 15 G for her. If that's a good price, I can send her via PA. I just need to know if you prefer treasure or gems.

@emeraldsydie

I am looking for 15kt or 15 G for her. If that's a good price, I can send her via PA. I just need to know if you prefer treasure or gems.

noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter

Gems, if that works for you. :)
@SilverOtter

Gems, if that works for you. :)
@emeraldsydie

Works for me! Sending your way.
@emeraldsydie

Works for me! Sending your way.
noSD0w3.png
Bump. Still plenty more to sell.
Bump. Still plenty more to sell.
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter //

How much for Osseus?
She's such a cutie!

@SilverOtter //

How much for Osseus?
She's such a cutie!

sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
@Kalypsonite

Osseus is priced at 350 G | 350kt at the *highest*. Lowest I'm willing to go is 200 G | 200kt. I can take either treasure, gems or a mix of both. :)
@Kalypsonite

Osseus is priced at 350 G | 350kt at the *highest*. Lowest I'm willing to go is 200 G | 200kt. I can take either treasure, gems or a mix of both. :)
noSD0w3.png
@SilverOtter //

Would you consider 275g for her?
@SilverOtter //

Would you consider 275g for her?
sEL0vsk.pngLpK8Dtd.pngOxZzz8f.pngDK3myz2.png2cTkcBq.png
1 2 3 4 5