Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | One Fully Gened Gaoler (Phantom!)
1 2
My Gaoler pair did throw me a five egg nest and I do think they're all rather pretty. Four are with Shaggy, one with Phantom, all with Streak and Wintercoat. All five are on AH, first for 100g, last baby for 200g.
Willing to haggle or take treasure if you don't have gems. Let me know?

---
All sold!
There's a nest with two eggs hatching in four days (13th if everything goes to plan).

The parents have really narrow primary and secondary ranges with a wide tertiary, genes are Shaggy, Streak & Wintercoat and Phantom, Spirit and Gnarlhorns, in case anyone is interested in future nests I'll make a pinglist or something?

My Gaoler pair did throw me a five egg nest and I do think they're all rather pretty. Four are with Shaggy, one with Phantom, all with Streak and Wintercoat. All five are on AH, first for 100g, last baby for 200g.
Willing to haggle or take treasure if you don't have gems. Let me know?

---
All sold!
There's a nest with two eggs hatching in four days (13th if everything goes to plan).

The parents have really narrow primary and secondary ranges with a wide tertiary, genes are Shaggy, Streak & Wintercoat and Phantom, Spirit and Gnarlhorns, in case anyone is interested in future nests I'll make a pinglist or something?

NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira Would you possibly accept a trade of items/dragons and a bit of treasure for the first one? Any dragon in my Selling tab or pick two from my Breeding to breed hatchlings for you. I just don't have much treasure or gems atm is all.
@Darksaphira Would you possibly accept a trade of items/dragons and a bit of treasure for the first one? Any dragon in my Selling tab or pick two from my Breeding to breed hatchlings for you. I just don't have much treasure or gems atm is all.
vista_coatl1.png

n4H37dx.pngA6Pqy3l.pngLCqISMP.png
mlHpBMC.pngBzjAkuF.pngmNwQLuY.png

vista_coatl1.png
@PurpleHusky Generally if there was something I like I wouldn't be opposed to trading a dragon, but you don't really have anything I'd be looking for...
I'd absolutely trade for items if you have anything in that might be worth a bit, familiars and apparel I don't own yet are always welcome over here^^
@PurpleHusky Generally if there was something I like I wouldn't be opposed to trading a dragon, but you don't really have anything I'd be looking for...
I'd absolutely trade for items if you have anything in that might be worth a bit, familiars and apparel I don't own yet are always welcome over here^^
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira [b]Here's a list of all apparel I have and their LAH. [/b] [Item=Pretty Aqua Arm Bow] 7500 [Item= Golden Birdskull Wingpiece]5000 [Item=Blue and Brown Flair Scarf]6500 [Item=Pretty Aqua Tail Bow]4400 [Item=Celadon Wing Silks]20500 [Item=Brightscale Greaves]14000 [Item=Sapphire Flourish Belt]17000 [Item=Cloudgazer's Arctic Bags]5800 [Item=Ghost Flame Collar]6886 [Item=Ghost Flame Tail Jewel]6500 [Item=Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon]10000 [Item=Pathfinder's Tail Twist]7500 [Item=Buttercup-Edged Claw]4400 [Item=Weathered Scale Wingplates]21000 [Item=Scout's Wing Cover]4700 [Item=Pretty Purple Head Bow]5000 [Item=Pretty Green Wing Bow]4300 [Item=sparkling Violet Head Bow]13000 [Item=Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow]6000 [Item= Haunting Amber Forejewels]18000 [b]And all of my skins/accents and familiars. (You probably have all of these familiars)[/b] [item=Accent: Arcane Gift]79kt [item=Skin: Strangler]6kt [item=Accent: Fishtivities]24kt [item=Accent: Abandoned Depths]84kt [item=Skin: Dewdrops]50kt [item=Accent: Sun Scatter]30kt [item=Skin: Ancient Leviathan]40kt (Second lowest is 110kt) [item=Skin: Oroscopo]55kt [item=Skin: Spirit on the Wind]15kt [item=Accent: Ice Queen]27kt [item=river muck]2900 [item=dark-tufted sparrowmouse]2989 [item=peacevine aardvark]3000 [item=Leopard Coralclimber]3900 [item=Creeping Tendril]2890 [item=Garden Watcher]2800 [item=Firebug]17kt [item=Harvest Hardshell]2800 [item=Plantation Pincher]2800 [item=Lilyfowl]2895
@Darksaphira
Here's a list of all apparel I have and their LAH.
Pretty Aqua Arm Bow 7500
Golden Birdskull Wingpiece 5000
Blue and Brown Flair Scarf 6500
Pretty Aqua Tail Bow 4400
Celadon Wing Silks 20500
Brightscale Greaves 14000
Sapphire Flourish Belt 17000
Cloudgazer's Arctic Bags 5800
Ghost Flame Collar 6886
Ghost Flame Tail Jewel 6500
Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon 10000
Pathfinder's Tail Twist 7500
Buttercup-Edged Claw 4400
Weathered Scale Wingplates 21000
Scout's Wing Cover 4700
Pretty Purple Head Bow 5000
Pretty Green Wing Bow 4300
Sparkling Violet Head Bow 13000
Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow 6000
Haunting Amber Forejewels 18000

And all of my skins/accents and familiars. (You probably have all of these familiars)
Accent: Arcane Gift 79kt
Skin: Strangler 6kt
Accent: Fishtivities 24kt
Accent: Abandoned Depths 84kt
Skin: Dewdrops 50kt
Accent: Sun Scatter 30kt
Skin: Ancient Leviathan 40kt (Second lowest is 110kt)
Skin: Oroscopo 55kt
Skin: Spirit on the Wind 15kt
Accent: Ice Queen 27kt
River Muck 2900
Dark-Tufted Sparrowmouse 2989
Peacevine Aardvark 3000
Leopard Coralclimber 3900
Creeping Tendril 2890
Garden Watcher 2800
Firebug 17kt
Harvest Hardshell 2800
Plantation Pincher 2800
Lilyfowl 2895
vista_coatl1.png

vista_coatl1.png
@PurpleHusky Let's see, I need:
Pretty Aqua Tail Bow
Celadon Wing Silks
Sapphire Flourish Belt
Weathered Scale Wingplates
Scouts Wingcover
Pretty Purple Head Bow
Pretty Green Wing Bow
Sparkling Violet Head Bow
Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow
Haunting Amber Forejewels
Sin: Strangler
Accent: Sun Scatter
Lilyfowl

(amounting to 139k roughly, which is as close as I'll get I think. But I'd be fine with that, if you are too^^)
@PurpleHusky Let's see, I need:
Pretty Aqua Tail Bow
Celadon Wing Silks
Sapphire Flourish Belt
Weathered Scale Wingplates
Scouts Wingcover
Pretty Purple Head Bow
Pretty Green Wing Bow
Sparkling Violet Head Bow
Sparkling Emerald Arm Bow
Haunting Amber Forejewels
Sin: Strangler
Accent: Sun Scatter
Lilyfowl

(amounting to 139k roughly, which is as close as I'll get I think. But I'd be fine with that, if you are too^^)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira Ok, so slight change of plans? Sorry about that, but someone else wanted me to sell as much of it as I can to get enough to buy a dragon off of then. I can either wait and give you what doesn't sell. Or I have 125 gems right now, I can also give you the lilyfowl and a bit of treasure as well. Sorry for changing up on you.
@Darksaphira Ok, so slight change of plans? Sorry about that, but someone else wanted me to sell as much of it as I can to get enough to buy a dragon off of then. I can either wait and give you what doesn't sell. Or I have 125 gems right now, I can also give you the lilyfowl and a bit of treasure as well. Sorry for changing up on you.
vista_coatl1.png

vista_coatl1.png
@PurpleHusky That's fine too! I'll send a CR :)
@PurpleHusky That's fine too! I'll send a CR :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
I have been looking for a mix of phantom/spirit/wintercoat or gnarlhorns. It’s very hard to find a Phantom/spirit genes together. If you happen to have any in the future, I’d be interested in a ping (I'm hoping I’ll have more gems/treasure by then).
I have been looking for a mix of phantom/spirit/wintercoat or gnarlhorns. It’s very hard to find a Phantom/spirit genes together. If you happen to have any in the future, I’d be interested in a ping (I'm hoping I’ll have more gems/treasure by then).
@Rivenwyte I'll let you know if I get a child with those in a future nest :)
@Rivenwyte I'll let you know if I get a child with those in a future nest :)
NRlNc1V.png 9qPaIC9.png
@Darksaphira

That would be fantastic, thank you!
@Darksaphira

That would be fantastic, thank you!
1 2