Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Lair purge; 30+ doubles, gened etc.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
do you have a price in range for Namira?
do you have a price in range for Namira?
db1821648bd8fc27d62ab0f6a5fb941d05e0f6e6.gif
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Helsing

The highest I'd go for Orion would be 1.5kg pure, but I totally get if that's too low for you. c:
@Helsing

The highest I'd go for Orion would be 1.5kg pure, but I totally get if that's too low for you. c:
Td4lBWl.png
@Arka I would like 900g for Namira

@Ambitious Your offer is fair I think but I rather keep him for that sorry! But thanks a lot for the interest
@Arka I would like 900g for Namira

@Ambitious Your offer is fair I think but I rather keep him for that sorry! But thanks a lot for the interest
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing I'm interested in Naria and Titania, what were you thinking for them price wise? Naria's offspring list is pretty impressive actually, and so tidy!
@Helsing I'm interested in Naria and Titania, what were you thinking for them price wise? Naria's offspring list is pretty impressive actually, and so tidy!
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink (I think you mean Neria?) I would like 1000g for her due to her age and nice colors. Titania is more tentative and I will look at offers of 2000g+ for her
@Ink (I think you mean Neria?) I would like 1000g for her due to her age and nice colors. Titania is more tentative and I will look at offers of 2000g+ for her
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing ah yeah, Neria, my bad! On mobile atm. Well I'm definitely interested in her, do any of these kids here, here, or here interest you? I'm happy to add some pure with the guardian, for the 6 digits I value them at a bit more than 1k in value so I'd maybe want to do a trade for Neria and then one of your other kids too, I'd have to take a look through your lair when I can get to a computer.
@Helsing ah yeah, Neria, my bad! On mobile atm. Well I'm definitely interested in her, do any of these kids here, here, or here interest you? I'm happy to add some pure with the guardian, for the 6 digits I value them at a bit more than 1k in value so I'd maybe want to do a trade for Neria and then one of your other kids too, I'd have to take a look through your lair when I can get to a computer.
aUBv6Nx.png ... ~ Ink / fr__water_by_baelfin-d8uyn80.png / all pronouns -/-/-/-/-/-/- Pinkerlocke | f2u Bio Banners
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc...ccccccccc...Inkpot Accent Shop

_ ______________ _ _ _

Empty your mind.
Be formless. Shapeless, like water. //
...XBYSamS.png
@Ink I really like Avarice, she is totally my aesthetic. Take your time and check some of my dragons, otherwise maybe I can add pure on my side ^^ Let me know by pm when you can (I prefer that ahah)
@Ink I really like Avarice, she is totally my aesthetic. Take your time and check some of my dragons, otherwise maybe I can add pure on my side ^^ Let me know by pm when you can (I prefer that ahah)
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing yknow what, i'm super tempted. i'll take Namira, but can you hold her until i collect the gems i need for her?:3
@Helsing yknow what, i'm super tempted. i'll take Namira, but can you hold her until i collect the gems i need for her?:3
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
@Arka depends on how long you need, a few days up to a week would be no problem ofc
@Arka depends on how long you need, a few days up to a week would be no problem ofc
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing a week tops, probably not that long tbh but just in case? i usually can get gems pretty fast, but i need to prepare for light fest akjshdgkf
@Helsing a week tops, probably not that long tbh but just in case? i usually can get gems pretty fast, but i need to prepare for light fest akjshdgkf
Arka
he/they
18+
FR+14 / GMT+7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11