Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Big Dragon Sale! [updated]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
^
could i have the denim imperial female for the 10g?
could i have the denim imperial female for the 10g?
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
@nissabug

I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that I had forgotten to take her down. I sold her last week so she's no longer available. The pair that I used to breed her I am using for a breeding project and will be breeding again in 11 day's if you'd like me to ping you. I'll give you first pick of any of the new kids.
@nissabug

I'm so sorry. I didn't realize that I had forgotten to take her down. I sold her last week so she's no longer available. The pair that I used to breed her I am using for a breeding project and will be breeding again in 11 day's if you'd like me to ping you. I'll give you first pick of any of the new kids.
@nissabug

Hi! My pair’s new nest finally hatched and I have 4 new hatchlings up for grabs if you’d like to take a look at them. They are currently in my Tribute tab. You can have frost pick of whichever one you’d like.
@nissabug

Hi! My pair’s new nest finally hatched and I have 4 new hatchlings up for grabs if you’d like to take a look at them. They are currently in my Tribute tab. You can have frost pick of whichever one you’d like.
@AwkwardSatire aw that’s alright! I should have looked at the previous posts to make sure lol
But yes that would be nice, thank you!
@AwkwardSatire aw that’s alright! I should have looked at the previous posts to make sure lol
But yes that would be nice, thank you!
YAA2mYf.pngIJ5m6Cl.png
Again, I'm really sorry. I should be more careful about updating my post. I'll put you down for a ping after the next nest hatches.

Thank You for your interest though.
Again, I'm really sorry. I should be more careful about updating my post. I'll put you down for a ping after the next nest hatches.

Thank You for your interest though.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10