Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12
@Snek I'd like Smooth, please!
@Snek I'd like Smooth, please!
5BsilZ9.png
0zy2W7P.png
eIK5iG7.png
XuRl5B2.png
J7D1quC.png
FObX7rS.png
BTRr72z.png
irlzakv.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][size=7][b][color=purple]CUSTOMER[/color] [color=teal]TESTIMONIAL[/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482612823739072524/624314452405387275/unknown.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][i]Remember: Satisfaction guaranteed, or some of your money back!*[/size] [size=2]*Funds provided via owner performance of exaltation or resale of product.[/size][/i][/center]
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL
unknown.png
Remember: Satisfaction guaranteed, or some of your money back!*

*Funds provided via owner performance of exaltation or resale of product.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek Hey, uh.. is this kid taken? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55342158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/553422/55342158_350.png[/img] [/url] If no, I'll take 'em If yes, pinglist please!
@Snek Hey, uh.. is this kid taken?

55342158_350.png

If no, I'll take 'em
If yes, pinglist please!
tumblr_pl554wPhCM1u6a4tk_540.jpg
May I please be added to the pinglist?

@Snek
May I please be added to the pinglist?

@Snek
Tm63Ief.pngwqnTQE2.pngXB8NBmR.pngWQA384m.png
[quote=CS TICKET #19]@Leafsongs We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support! Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
CS TICKET #19 wrote:
@Leafsongs

We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support!

Have a great day!
JPCF Customer Service Desk
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek
Could I be put on the pinglist, please?
@Snek
Could I be put on the pinglist, please?

Lisa - 24 - She/her
FR +3 aka EST
tumblr_oixhzdxwmg1u3wsjco8_r1_250.png
[quote=CS TICKET #20]@Broadwaypaisano We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support! Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
CS TICKET #20 wrote:
@Broadwaypaisano

We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support!

Have a great day!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek I just about died laughing in delight when I found this! Please add me to the pinglist!
@Snek I just about died laughing in delight when I found this! Please add me to the pinglist!
[quote=CS TICKET #21]@MrsBear We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support! Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk P.S.: Hmm. Perhaps there's untapped potential for bathroom hygiene jokes in the stand-up comedy market? We'll gather our research and development team and have them lead a focus group. Thank you![/quote]
CS TICKET #21 wrote:
@MrsBear

Have a great day!

P.S.: Hmm. Perhaps there's untapped potential for bathroom hygiene jokes in the stand-up comedy market? We'll gather our research and development team and have them lead a focus group. Thank you!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote=MAILING LIST VOL 6]@Skelestial @Hungry @FreeToFly @Kilwin @Wishing4Reality @Ickypossum @Leafsongs @BroadwayPaisano @MrsBear Greetings! The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that three shipments of our product have arrived after a brief hiccup in the works and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible. If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in roughly two short weeks. Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
MAILING LIST VOL 6 wrote:
@Skelestial @Hungry @FreeToFly @Kilwin @Wishing4Reality @Ickypossum @Leafsongs @BroadwayPaisano @MrsBear

Greetings!

The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that three shipments of our product have arrived after a brief hiccup in the works and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible.

If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in roughly two short weeks.

Have a great day!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12