Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12
@Snek
pinglist please!
@Snek
pinglist please!
fkWjutW.png
dEo6ta2.png
3J4E2hk.png
CioCFC3.png
6YousWl.png
[quote=CS TICKET #6]@Junu We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support! Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
CS TICKET #6 wrote:
@Junu

We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support!

Have a great day!
JPCF Customer Service Desk
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
The first two shipments arrive tomorrow.
to find out when they've been stocked!
The first two shipments arrive tomorrow.
to find out when they've been stocked!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote=MAILING LIST VOL 1]@Rufusdrumknott @Skelestial @Boxerwing @Skypoot @Junu @Scaphites @Etuisen @Hungry Greetings! The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that both shipments of our product have arrived on time and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible. If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in roughly two short weeks. Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
MAILING LIST VOL 1 wrote:
@Rufusdrumknott @Skelestial @Boxerwing @Skypoot @Junu @Scaphites @Etuisen @Hungry

Greetings!

The Jazz Paper Cup Factory is pleased to announce that both shipments of our product have arrived on time and are now fully stocked. If you would like to make a purchase, please reply to this letter with a claim declaration and visit your nearest Crossroads location. A representative will collect your 20k/20g payment and deliver your Jazz Paper Cup dragon as soon as possible.

If we run out before you are able to pick one up, never fear! A fresh batch will be on the way in roughly two short weeks.

Have a great day!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek

Dear JPCF Customer Service Desk:

Please note that I have placed an order, with payment included, for one (1) Jazz Paper Cup product "Fitzgerald". The order and payment are waiting for pickup at your nearest Crossroads location.

I hope that this transaction will be completed as soon as possible, as I am very much looking forward to installing the product in my lair with great anticipation.

Sincerely;

Boxerwing
@Snek

Dear JPCF Customer Service Desk:

Please note that I have placed an order, with payment included, for one (1) Jazz Paper Cup product "Fitzgerald". The order and payment are waiting for pickup at your nearest Crossroads location.

I hope that this transaction will be completed as soon as possible, as I am very much looking forward to installing the product in my lair with great anticipation.

Sincerely;

Boxerwing
pcXMLqN.png
[center][size=7][b][color=purple]CUSTOMER[/color] [color=teal]TESTIMONIAL[/color][/b][/size][/center] [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/482612823739072524/590461815444602892/testimonial.png[/img][/center] [center][size=4][i]Remember: Satisfaction guaranteed, or some of your money back!*[/size] [size=2]*Funds provided via owner performance of exaltation or resale of product.[/size][/i][/center]
CUSTOMER TESTIMONIAL
testimonial.png
Remember: Satisfaction guaranteed, or some of your money back!*

*Funds provided via owner performance of exaltation or resale of product.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
@Snek Please add me to the pinglist! Also I'd like to advertise your Jazz Paper Cup Factory on my upcoming hatchery page. No need to reciprocate.
@Snek Please add me to the pinglist! Also I'd like to advertise your Jazz Paper Cup Factory on my upcoming hatchery page. No need to reciprocate.
QT7zQpv.png

41447630.pngU58SZuw.png22152574.png
[quote=CS TICKET #7]@Scaphites We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support! Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk PS: Like any company worth its salt, we appreciate the gift of ad space and will investigate the possibility of returning the favor. Thank you![/quote]
CS TICKET #7 wrote:
@Scaphites

We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support!

Have a great day!

PS: Like any company worth its salt, we appreciate the gift of ad space and will investigate the possibility of returning the favor. Thank you!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Put me on a pinglist I love them
Put me on a pinglist I love them
KKdqwb1.gif hi, i'm etui

she/they
[quote=CS TICKET #8]@Etuisen We have taken notice of your interest in Jazz Paper Cup dragons and added you to our production update mailing list per your recent request. Thank you for your support! Have a great day! JPCF Customer Service Desk[/quote]
CS TICKET #8 wrote:
@Etuisen

Have a great day!
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12