Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Cathedral Hatchery
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Pious

General pinglist, please. I'd like pinged for every nest! :)
@Pious

General pinglist, please. I'd like pinged for every nest! :)
@Khazraj Okidoke! Added you; thanks so much!
@Khazraj Okidoke! Added you; thanks so much!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
Could I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you! I love your dragons, they're very pretty
Could I be added to the general pinglist? Thank you! I love your dragons, they're very pretty
vista_sd2.png banner_1.jpg vista_sd2.png
@bosmerboy Sure thing! And thank you!!
@bosmerboy Sure thing! And thank you!!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
Hey @DarkDraculina @KingAmaimon @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy !

The King & The Conviction hatched a nest, have a look at the For Sale Post and let me know if you're interested in any of them!
Hey @DarkDraculina @KingAmaimon @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy !

The King & The Conviction hatched a nest, have a look at the For Sale Post and let me know if you're interested in any of them!
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@pious aa could you hold the abyss/abyss/robin sd and the imp gal for me? Going to be paying in gems too :o

Edit: when you do make the imp pair a part of the hatchery please pinglist me for them bc those are some perf colors
@pious aa could you hold the abyss/abyss/robin sd and the imp gal for me? Going to be paying in gems too :o

Edit: when you do make the imp pair a part of the hatchery please pinglist me for them bc those are some perf colors
@KingAmaimon Sure thing!!

And thanks! Funnily enough I was going to use that pair to get one specific dragon and then exalt them but ended up falling in love with them as a breeding pair. Time to save up for 2 Bee genes, whoops
@KingAmaimon Sure thing!!

And thanks! Funnily enough I was going to use that pair to get one specific dragon and then exalt them but ended up falling in love with them as a breeding pair. Time to save up for 2 Bee genes, whoops
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@Pious

Hello!
I wanted to apologize on my late response and my clumsy replies (I don’t know how to use forums or anything like this)
I looked over the babes and forgot to mention I’m actually more interested in ones with the Glimmer term rather then the firefly. I’d prefer any of the blues. Sorry really forgot to mention that!
@Pious

Hello!
I wanted to apologize on my late response and my clumsy replies (I don’t know how to use forums or anything like this)
I looked over the babes and forgot to mention I’m actually more interested in ones with the Glimmer term rather then the firefly. I’d prefer any of the blues. Sorry really forgot to mention that!
@DarkDraculina No problem, we've all got lives outside of FR! I'll add that note to your ping :D
@DarkDraculina No problem, we've all got lives outside of FR! I'll add that note to your ping :D
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
@MixieRoast @GefrorenerZahn @squidkid11 @Alliance @SennaLaureen @MunchkinLynx @DarkDraculina @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy @KingAmaimon (Pinging some folks who showed interest on tumblr; please tell me if you'd like to be removed from this pinglist!) Hey y'all! Had two nests hatch, one being my Gaoler pair! Have a look at the [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2698171#post_39296074]sales post[/url] and let me know if you're interested in any of them! Also, I have a new pair I've added recently, so if you'd like to be pinged for their next nest, let me know!: [img]https://i.imgur.com/dVjDuQC.png[/img]
@MixieRoast @GefrorenerZahn @squidkid11 @Alliance @SennaLaureen @MunchkinLynx @DarkDraculina @Khazraj @Ruxeki @bosmerboy @KingAmaimon

(Pinging some folks who showed interest on tumblr; please tell me if you'd like to be removed from this pinglist!)

Hey y'all! Had two nests hatch, one being my Gaoler pair! Have a look at the sales post and let me know if you're interested in any of them!

Also, I have a new pair I've added recently, so if you'd like to be pinged for their next nest, let me know!:

dVjDuQC.png
FR-Sig1.pngFR-Sig2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9