Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Beach Bum Floofs [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
I found some more gen ones that have beach themes to them; though it'll take me a while to turn them into Gaolers

Rest In Peace my wallet
I found some more gen ones that have beach themes to them; though it'll take me a while to turn them into Gaolers

Rest In Peace my wallet
Glitch_Shifters.pngYuanan.pngVinny.png
Im interested, please let me know when some hatch!
Im interested, please let me know when some hatch!
TJuuS.gif
I'll add you to the ping list
I'll add you to the ping list
@Frothtea @peachscraps @DancingDemonz @literalstardust @AnimeLover9631 @Animonster @Starks @Slizara

I'm working on bringing more Gaolers in, so far I have a second pair coming up soon if you guys are interested. For now, I'm going to have you be pinged for the main pair!
@Frothtea @peachscraps @DancingDemonz @literalstardust @AnimeLover9631 @Animonster @Starks @Slizara

I'm working on bringing more Gaolers in, so far I have a second pair coming up soon if you guys are interested. For now, I'm going to have you be pinged for the main pair!
@Noratorri
would love to see the other pair as well! :)
@Noratorri
would love to see the other pair as well! :)
Waystone5.gif
@Starks I actually have three more pair, Seaglass Cove will be pure gen two and another one that's almost done is the Coastal Sunrise (though I have to get more genes for them)[emoji=gaoler tongue size=1] Seaglass Cove is up, but I will be missing the Secondary Gene for Shinen
@Starks

I actually have three more pair, Seaglass Cove will be pure gen two and another one that's almost done is the Coastal Sunrise (though I have to get more genes for them)

Seaglass Cove is up, but I will be missing the Secondary Gene for Shinen
I myself am working on a few pure gen1 pairs of gaolers. No names for the pairs (or even the dergs themselves yet) but i do have a thread attached to my siggy for my quest to gene them. (Currently working at a 3rd pair but need a good mate for my 5 gaoler...)

If your pairs are pure gen1 pairs i would love to be on a pinglist for any and all pure gen 2 hatchlings ^-^ (i know im on the list for your founding pair there now but would love to be on any gen2 producing pairs pinglist) @Noratorri
I myself am working on a few pure gen1 pairs of gaolers. No names for the pairs (or even the dergs themselves yet) but i do have a thread attached to my siggy for my quest to gene them. (Currently working at a 3rd pair but need a good mate for my 5 gaoler...)

If your pairs are pure gen1 pairs i would love to be on a pinglist for any and all pure gen 2 hatchlings ^-^ (i know im on the list for your founding pair there now but would love to be on any gen2 producing pairs pinglist) @Noratorri
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@AnimeLover9631
Seaglass Cove is the only pure gen one I have paired, the main pair and Coastal Sunrise (still in working progress) have one parent as a gen one and the other generation-what ever it is
@AnimeLover9631
Seaglass Cove is the only pure gen one I have paired, the main pair and Coastal Sunrise (still in working progress) have one parent as a gen one and the other generation-what ever it is
@Noratorri could I be added to the general pinglist please? These pairs are adorable!
@Noratorri could I be added to the general pinglist please? These pairs are adorable!
lWvAvKD.png18.pngsneeeeeeeeee21.gifbadge.png

done
done
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16