Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | I am very desperate and need space help!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 126 127
I REALLY NEED ROOM!!! I have some g1's and non g1's for sale some are off limits cause I'm waaaaay to fond of them. If you want them you will need to bribe me the tabs/dragons that are [b]off limits are fandragons, anyone in hibernation den, holiday dragons, anyone in my hatchery tab, Ice Queen and Grim as they are my starter dragons, Betamax, Emily, Amber, Neveah, Rose, Rosemon, Leomon, Luna, Luke, Orchid, Mveyrine, Unnamed bog, Xena, Alena, Jasper, Darkstrike, Basil, Warforage Inferno, Aestia, Veris, Ruby, Shadowsong, Spinel, Sera, Rhea, Petra, Sophia, Cassiopeia, Eli, Ramsey, Andromeda, Rodrick, Elizabeth, Julianna, Colton, Halo, Louise, Skylar, Ryoko, Aurora and Anastasia[/b] everyone else is up for grabs. Edit: PWYW non-G1's minus hatchery dragons Edit: [b]Please STOP asking for dragons that are NOT for sale the ones listed up there are NOT for sale there OFF LIMITS!! The ones in the link are for sale.[/b] [b]Rules[/b] -I can hold up to a week if you need more time let me know. -I prefer [emoji=gem size=1] or [emoji=treasure size=1]. -No dragon trades or UMS/UMA as I don't use them. ([b]WILLING[/b] to trade [b]ONLY[/b] if its a nice XXY G1) -Items are fine but it depends on the items. -I can take unhatched eggs. -First come first serve. -PLEASE [b]DO NOT[/b] ask for a dragon thats not for sale it stresses me out. [url]http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/31366/1436616[/url] <---- Link to dragons in the for sale tab.
I REALLY NEED ROOM!!! I have some g1's and non g1's for sale some are off limits cause I'm waaaaay to fond of them. If you want them you will need to bribe me the tabs/dragons that are off limits are fandragons, anyone in hibernation den, holiday dragons, anyone in my hatchery tab, Ice Queen and Grim as they are my starter dragons, Betamax, Emily, Amber, Neveah, Rose, Rosemon, Leomon, Luna, Luke, Orchid, Mveyrine, Unnamed bog, Xena, Alena, Jasper, Darkstrike, Basil, Warforage Inferno, Aestia, Veris, Ruby, Shadowsong, Spinel, Sera, Rhea, Petra, Sophia, Cassiopeia, Eli, Ramsey, Andromeda, Rodrick, Elizabeth, Julianna, Colton, Halo, Louise, Skylar, Ryoko, Aurora and Anastasia everyone else is up for grabs.

Edit: PWYW non-G1's minus hatchery dragons

Edit: Please STOP asking for dragons that are NOT for sale the ones listed up there are NOT for sale there OFF LIMITS!! The ones in the link are for sale.

Rules

-I can hold up to a week if you need more time let me know.
-I prefer or .
-No dragon trades or UMS/UMA as I don't use them. (WILLING to trade ONLY if its a nice XXY G1)
-Items are fine but it depends on the items.
-I can take unhatched eggs.
-First come first serve.
-PLEASE DO NOT ask for a dragon thats not for sale it stresses me out.

http://www1.flightrising.com/lair/31366/1436616 <---- Link to dragons in the for sale tab.
rsz-rsz-1hatchery.png rsz-brewing.png art-shop-2.png B7aT9QH.png flB6EWm.png
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Is Razorscale up for grabs? If so, how much?
Is Razorscale up for grabs? If so, how much?
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
@Perdurue

I bought him for 70kt.
@Perdurue

I bought him for 70kt.
~
~
~
~