Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] XYZ Skydancer Hatchlings! +art
1 2
^ Bump! :)

Monochromatic is now sold! She also makes a LOVELY Gaoler, I'm glad she went to a good home. :D
^ Bump! :)

Monochromatic is now sold! She also makes a LOVELY Gaoler, I'm glad she went to a good home. :D
New listing up, and a new banner! :D Yay!
New listing up, and a new banner! :D Yay!
^ to the top!
^ to the top!
Boop! Updated with a new "oh no I keep buying dragons and have no lair space" sale. Lol.
Boop! Updated with a new "oh no I keep buying dragons and have no lair space" sale. Lol.
Updating! One listing removed, another dragon has had art added. Check Baire's new art out! :)
Updating! One listing removed, another dragon has had art added. Check Baire's new art out! :)
Updoot -- Just did art for another dragon! [img]https://i.imgur.com/XfKjtSo.png[/img]
Updoot -- Just did art for another dragon!

XfKjtSo.png
@Skald I got Wizardry off the AH. I saw your post on the dragons with art thread. Your work is amazing, please put me on your ping list:)
@Skald I got Wizardry off the AH. I saw your post on the dragons with art thread. Your work is amazing, please put me on your ping list:)
BkIPCfy.jpg
@JD1620
Thank you for your purchase! And the compliment! :) I'm happy you like him/his art - and I love the accent you put on him, it looks good! I've put you on the pinglist. Thanks again!
@JD1620
Thank you for your purchase! And the compliment! :) I'm happy you like him/his art - and I love the accent you put on him, it looks good! I've put you on the pinglist. Thanks again!
^ Updated - New hatchlings listed
^ Updated - New hatchlings listed
1 2